Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Well, Mr Blair, it’s only fair I call you out on here. Acted like you had no idea who I was when I said hello. I know it was you, because you were dressed in yellow exactly as you said. Fuming and I demand an apology.
You’ve got me bang to rights. I can only apologise

So after the debacle of how tickets were released there still appeared to be big "blobs" of empty seats - most noticeably at the top of Tier 1 on the right of the goal as you looked down the pitch and opposite where the cameras were.................

So after the debacle of how tickets were released there still appeared to be big "blobs" of empty seats - most noticeably at the top of Tier 1 on the right of the goal as you looked down the pitch and opposite where the cameras were.................
Hopefully we’ll take more next play off final.

f*****g ticketmaster & Wembley Stadium plc

Hopefully we’ll take more next play off final.

Now`t to do with numbers we took which are always excellent but, had they just released the lot from Day 1 with 10 days to sell them then folk would have
A: Had a preferred choice.
B: Naturally spread out.
C: Filled the place with "ease of purchase".

Looked like similar problems for BWFC so getting a crowd of 70k+ was great but it could easily have been 80k+

Back
Top Bottom