Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I agree it’s slow, and agree to just be patient with it. It’s 35,000 tickets. Pretty much anyone who cares enough to post about Oxford on an internet forum will have no issue getting a ticket if they want one. I get the logic in why, but the staggered releasing of tickets is annoying.

As obviously the whole family fancy a piece of this one managed to snag some of the lower cost seats right side, broadly similar to where I was for the York 2010 game. In all honesty I’d probably have preferred somewhere slightly different, but have to keep the costs down having to fork out for some hangers on! 🤣

Wembley again. I’m still not sure I believe it. 4 times in the last 14 years. (And a 5th behind closed doors). Having watched us plummet down the leagues in the late 90’s/early 00’s, stagnate then drop out of the FL altogether, then get stuck in non-league for what felt like an eternity I’m not sure I’d ever have believed such a thing. This are really special times to be an OUFC fan!

(Will try to remember that when I’ve got no finger nails left on the 18th, or when we’re getting pumped by Wrexham for their stupid Disney+ show next season if we don’t get promotion).

💛💙

Tickets got! Row 20 slap bang behind the goal.
My saint mother managed to buy membership and grab them quick! See you there yellows

Ordered on my pc not really slow, reasonably straightforward when you understand it. Pretty similar to kassam tickets.

can i buy 6 x tickets per account? It's not letting me buy 8 tickets across two accounts! HELP! :O lol

Can anyone tell me if they have been able to buy tickets near the half way line ideally middle tier yet?

Ordered on my pc not really slow, reasonably straightforward when you understand it. Pretty similar to kassam tickets.
How many did you buy? And was it split across different accounts linked to your network?

can i buy 6 x tickets per account? It's not letting me buy 8 tickets across two accounts! HELP! :O lol
I bought 6 tickets assigned to my season ticket. I have two other season tickets in my network, so went in again to buy more assigned to the other season tickets and it doesn't let me. Think you need to log into each yellows account separately to buy more on each season ticket holders yellows account, hope that makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom