Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Coach tickets are now online - look under All Events. They came online the second i got through to ticket office after being on hold for 55 mins. FFS. Only seems to work properly for me in Chrome not in Edge if that helps anyone

I bought 6 tickets assigned to my season ticket. I have two other season tickets in my network, so went in again to buy more assigned to the other season tickets and it doesn't let me. Think you need to log into each yellows account separately to buy more on each season ticket holders yellows account, hope that makes sense!
the other account I'm trying to use is my ten year olds son which is paid for in his name / FAN number, but under my email address. I was able to buy both of ours for PO First Leg no problem.
Looks like we'll be getting s**t seats.

I have bought 4 tickets, does anyone know if I can go back on and buy the extra 2 I am allowed if people want them or is that it?

It would be very helpful if we could buy the other category tickets from the word go. This delay is not just annoying it's counter productive for Wembley. They are preventing folk who wish to spend money from doing so. Makes no sense. I don't recall this happening for the last visit.

Got our rail tickets with no problem after going through National Rail enquiries as the Chiltern Rail site crashed! £64.00 for two off peak any time returns Ox Parkway to Wembley.

the other account I'm trying to use is my ten year olds son which is paid for in his name / FAN number, but under my email address. I was able to buy both of ours for PO First Leg no problem.
Looks like we'll be getting s**t seats.
I am in the same boat! Very frustrating

Is the standing section the bit at the very very back of blocks 133 and 134 then?

Solved my issue by buying on my tablet and not my laptop where I got onto a different click to buy-got my two tickets thankfully

it looks like a few tickets right at the front of 124 are for sale but not further back

Not that then. I had tickets then they went, assumed someone else beat me to it so maybe the areas where you can buy are going fast.

Coach tickets are now online - look under All Events. They came online the second i got through to ticket office after being on hold for 55 mins. FFS. Only seems to work properly for me in Chrome not in Edge if that helps anyone
I’m probably being a bit thick but can’t see an ‘All Events’ section on the OUFC website? Not under Tickets anyway…

Back
Top Bottom