Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Doesn't appear that the system has been set-up correctly based upon the criteria communicated.

I shall wait until the end and get a seat on the half way line, poxy Wembley, can’t sit for ages so f**k them.

Last edited:
Doesn't appear that the system has been set-up correctly based upon the criteria communicated.
I thought this. I'm no longer a season ticket holder, but hold an account so logged in 'just to see'.

It was perfectly happy to allow me to select and purchase tickets. I can see some very disgruntled fans on the horizon if any old Charlie can already snaffle tickets.

I thought this. I'm no longer a season ticket holder, but hold an account so logged in 'just to see'.

It was perfectly happy to allow me to select and purchase tickets. I can see some very disgruntled fans on the horizon if any old Charlie can already snaffle tickets.
@OUSP could you look into this please?

Isn’t club Wembley for club Wembley season ticket holders? Is that why not on sale? Checkatrade final probably not included but league one play off is?

Trying to assign 6 tickets to a ST holder in my network. It won't let me. Is there a workaround other than signing in as their Yellows Account?

Are the designated singing area's 133/134 all standing? or is it part of these areas?

Isn’t club Wembley for club Wembley season ticket holders? Is that why not on sale? Checkatrade final probably not included but league one play off is?
If that was the case then why have they published them in the list of prices available, would seem odd.

Are the designated singing area's 133/134 all standing? or is it part of these areas?
Thought it was blocks 132-135 standing which effectively means singing, hopefully, but all other blocks can join in!

Back
Top Bottom