Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I reckon it might just be terms and conditions like expected behaviour no drinking etc. I have it on all 6 tix I've bought and hovering over the i shows nothing either
it is just the team allocation.

Sorry to be a pain, but how do you link an account to yours, I know what you need (fan number and email) and have those but can' see how you do it?

When signed into the ticket site. Go into your account via the person icon (top right of the page) > View Account Menu > Account Management > Network

Use the 'Add member' button. Use the fan no and surname to add to your network, this will give you permission to assign/buy general sale tickets. If you want to assign/buy on behalf of a person reserved match tickets (ie big cup games) or season tickets then you need to click on their name and request their permission to do this and they'll need to confirm it.

Block 125. Coming up from Cornwall, unfortunately solo as too short notice. We were right by the divide between fans in 2016 and it was a bit....not as fun as other blocks looked.

Had the same. In the end ignored it and went for it. Sort of wish I waited for the next tier to open up but I panicked
Did the same. Got my 3 tickets in 239, thinking it was the tier below :cautious:

HOWEVER - I got tickets!!

I'm hovering over the "i" and it's not showing me any information regarding restrictions... anyone know what that's about?

I took it as you are confirming you are an Oxford fan as this is the Oxford end.

Sorry to be a pain, but how do you link an account to yours, I know what you need (fan number and email) and have those but can' see how you do it?
It's really straight forward... Not.

In the top right you'll see the icon highlighted below, click on it...

1715264098731.png

This will open a panel, at the bottom click on 'View Account Menu' to see 2 options, 'Ticketing' and 'Account Management'. Click on 'Account Management'...

1715264206153.png

Select 'Network', there is an 'Add Members' button to bring up the following screen...

1715264269484.png

Using the scrollbar, scroll down the window and you can search for a member to add.

It is a bloody mess, but that should get you there.

blocks 238 and 239 available, there towards the south so god only knows why theyre not following the sell from north to south they set up

It's really straight forward... Not.

In the top right you'll see the icon highlighted below, click on it...

View attachment 19520

This will open a panel, at the bottom click on 'View Account Menu' to see 2 options, 'Ticketing' and 'Account Management'. Click on 'Account Management'...

View attachment 19521

Select 'Network', there is an 'Add Members' button to bring up the following screen...

View attachment 19522

Using the scrollbar, scroll down the window and you can search for a member to add.

It is a bloody mess, but that should get you there.

Or alternatively give Gemma a buzz.

Just purchased block 239 tickets whilst finalising the transaction the site said an unexpected error had occurred and sent me back to the homepage. Unsure if my purchase had completed or not i checked and it had, clicked on the resend email in the account area to ensure i had confirmation.

Bit worrying as it looked like it had failed and i could easily have just jumped straight back in and bought more tickets which would have been a costly mistake.

This ticket lark is almost as stressful as watching last night’s cliff-hanger,

Just realised you can’t leave the car in stadium car park so will get LRC coach from Redbridge Park & Ride.

How many car parking spots are there at Redbridge - it’s going to busy !

Just a heads up, I have a yellows account and was previously a season ticket holder a couple of years back, so not a season ticket holder this season.

So I logged on to make sure everything is correct before I try and get a ticket which I assumed is Monday morning, I had to update my yellows account which I had not done previously and so I did this with no issues.
I then clicked the link to buy tickets and was told I dont meet the criteria ( I expected this to be due to I am not a season ticket holder) It was the fact I did not have a yellows membership which I needed to pay £30, so rather than take any chances I paid this, all went well.

So I decided to try again just to make sure there would be no further issues for Monday morning and lo and behold I just got a ticket, which I did not expect.

So is the website correct in that non season ticket holders have wait till Monday? not in my case
It's because you paid to become a member.
You already had a yellows account but upgraded. It should be less confusing I agree.

Managed to buy a spare (single) ticket in Block 128 by accident. It's an adult one so if anyone does end up struggling for a seat and wants one in Block 128, Row 17 then give me a shout and I'll sell it for face value.

Just a heads up, I have a yellows account and was previously a season ticket holder a couple of years back, so not a season ticket holder this season.

So I logged on to make sure everything is correct before I try and get a ticket which I assumed is Monday morning, I had to update my yellows account which I had not done previously and so I did this with no issues.
I then clicked the link to buy tickets and was told I dont meet the criteria ( I expected this to be due to I am not a season ticket holder) It was the fact I did not have a yellows membership which I needed to pay £30, so rather than take any chances I paid this, all went well.

So I decided to try again just to make sure there would be no further issues for Monday morning and lo and behold I just got a ticket, which I did not expect.

So is the website correct in that non season ticket holders have wait till Monday? not in my case

Yellows account is basically an account for the ticketing website.

YellowsMember and YellowsMember+ are the two types of membership available for a season at £30/£130

Season Ticket Holders and both types of member can buy tickets at this point.

It goes to full general sale on Monday.

Has anyone successfully purchased tickets on behalf of someone in their network?

Thanks

Starting to wish I'd bought a 4th ticket now, just remembered someone else I'd want to take... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: m
Don't suppose whoever has Block 239, Row 13, Seat 296 is happy to sort me out?;)

Back
Top Bottom