Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Tried booking on my I-phone. It was so slow to zoom in on the available seating that we got on the PC instead. Job done. 4 tickets Block 125.

It’s definitely 6 tickets max per transaction, which is not what the club said. I ordered 6 that were randomly allocated to me. Then my brother logged on a bit later and used the map to buy another 3 tickets directly next to mine. So we thankfully have 9 seats together.

It’s definitely 6 tickets max per transaction, which is not what the club said. I ordered 6 that were randomly allocated to me. Then my brother logged on a bit later and used the map to buy another 3 tickets directly next to mine. So we thankfully have 9 seats together.
which is a bit s**t when its 6 per ST- plus all those £1.25 transaction fees ( per up to 6) on top of £2.50 handling charges per ticket ( how thefuck do you handle a digital ticket anyway?) Fuckingrobdogs

which is a bit s**t when its 6 per ST- plus all those £1.25 transaction fees ( per up to 6) on top of £2.50 handling charges per ticket ( how thefuck do you handle a digital ticket anyway?) Fuckingrobdogs
I presume the transaction fee goes to the credit/debit card company and the handling charge goes to the company providing the booking software (Ticketmaster). Still fkg annoying.

The Club FAQs doc which can be viewed via the link on this page >>> https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2024/may/sky-bet-play-off-final-ticket-information/
has referred to 6 per transaction since it was published.

The wording further down the website piece is slightly confusing as it suggests that every fan ID can buy 6 tickets. What it actually means is that every Fan ID when logged in can buy 6 tickets. Only one ID is completing the transaction - the person logged into their account and submitting the card details to pay. That's why it is 6 tickets per transaction.

The Club FAQs doc which can be viewed via the link on this page >>> https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2024/may/sky-bet-play-off-final-ticket-information/
has referred to 6 per transaction since it was published.

The wording further down the website piece is slightly confusing as it suggests that every fan ID can buy 6 tickets. What it actually means is that every Fan ID when logged in can buy 6 tickets. Only one ID is completing the transaction - the person logged into their account and submitting the card details to pay. That's why it is 6 tickets per transaction.
thats why my nephew is having issues booking 18 tickets (3 ST holders) on one transaction (we all want to be sitting together) - we want to do 1 transaction, the robdogs want 3. Thewankers

nephew is driving from chipping norton, with his laptop, to me- fuckingpain in the a**e ballache - national stadium, bunchofcunts

It’s a bit further to travel though, we are pretty lucky in that respect. Plus they are only allowing season ticket holders to get one extra ticket.
Rightly so as they have about 15,000 season ticket holders. That makes sense. They will sell out, we will not be far off that either.

Back
Top Bottom