Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Bit the bullet and got membership, last 4 tickets in a row behind the goal in 136! Very glad I did it, no sign of the 10 quid ticket credit though but WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY
I called about that before the Posh home game and they said it takes a while to show up so will probably only be available next season

When tickets go on general sale will season ticket holders and members be able to buy more tickets using the same fan number? Or is the six the lot?

When tickets go on general sale will season ticket holders and members be able to buy more tickets using the same fan number? Or is the six the lot?

I want to know that too.

I can buy 6 but I need 7. Now I have mine and my son's season ticket registered on my yellows account. I have no way of signing into his yellows account as it's registered under the same email. The club said to sign up for a new yellows account and link his number to it but it doesn't work. It says account not found.

Looks like Ticketmaster have cocked up my order!

I purchased 2 adults at £55 each, 2 concession (seniors) at £27.50 each and 2 young adults (13year old & 14 year old) at £41 each.

All was correct at point of purchase, paid for it all, but the confirmation email says 2 adults and 4 concession tickets

I've tried to email the ticket office, but the email just comes back as failed. Don't really know what to do

I want to know that too.

I can buy 6 but I need 7. Now I have mine and my son's season ticket registered on my yellows account. I have no way of signing into his yellows account as it's registered under the same email. The club said to sign up for a new yellows account and link his number to it but it doesn't work. It says account not found.

I have loads of people who don’t have a yellows account wanting tickets (well not loads but enough) and who will miss out as they all know the same few people who have already used the allowance up, shame for people to miss out because when they go to games occasionally they get a mate to get them a ticket.

Does anyone know how to purchase coach tkts, sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks

I have loads of people who don’t have a yellows account wanting tickets (well not loads but enough) and who will miss out as they all know the same few people who have already used the allowance up, shame for people to miss out because when they go to games occasionally they get a mate to get them a ticket.

Maybe they'll get a chance if we don't sell out through the current arrangements. I would hope the club are flexible on that (I know, not guaranteed).

Looks like Ticketmaster have cocked up my order!

I purchased 2 adults at £55 each, 2 concession (seniors) at £27.50 each and 2 young adults (13year old & 14 year old) at £41 each.

All was correct at point of purchase, paid for it all, but the confirmation email says 2 adults and 4 concession tickets

I've tried to email the ticket office, but the email just comes back as failed. Don't really know what to do
But don't the young adults count as concessions which would mean two adults and four concessions is right?

But don't the young adults count as concessions which would mean two adults and four concessions is right?
The 2 young adults are £41 each, but concession (seniors and under 7's is it?)) are £27.50 each

Back
Top Bottom