Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

How about a whip round to get all the ticket office staff tickets assuming the club doesn't get them some.

Bit the bullet and got membership, last 4 tickets in a row behind the goal in 136! Very glad I did it, no sign of the 10 quid ticket credit though but WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY

You purchased a membership today and it let you buy straight away?

I did, but had to log back in. I initially went to get 10 tickets (wanted more, but for some reason it said maximum 10 tickets), then when I went to proceed it said that I’d exceeded my allocation even though I’d assigned between 2 season ticket holders within my network. Basically ended up only being able to book 6 tickets, but weirdly it wouldn’t allow me to book against my fan number, but eventually allowed me to assign 5 of them against my son’s fan number and one against mine. What was even weirder (is that a word!) it wouldn’t allow me to assign 5 against my fan number and one against my son’s even though I was logged in as me!!

I then had to then log on again and purchase another 2 tickets against my fan number!

I basically contacted the others I was going to purchase for to tell them to fight for themselves as it was a bloody nightmare, and I didn’t want to miss out. Pull up the drawbridge and all that!

It seems to me that the system (no conspiracy) is only allowing up to 6 tickets per sign-on, so not per fan number, even though it seems to allow you to select 10 seats/tickets, but then subsequently tells you you’ve exceeded your allocation which only progressed once I’d reduce requirement to 6 tickets!

However you put it, it’s shite and doesn’t feel as though the ticketmaster system is linked/interfacing with the club one correctly.

Thanks for the info I will try that. I can assign tickets to my son's season ticket but only can check out a maximum of 6. Maybe if I try and do two transactions of 4 and then 3 it will work?

I saw someone else say they did that
Love how they hastily replaced Snakey with Des on the front page but completely forgot to do the same on the e-ticketing page.
I mean it's a small thing in the scheme of things but I'd rather not see Manning on an OUFC page if possible.

Well that was incredibly easy.............. :cool:

Wasn`t greedy bought 2. Hopefully the nephew can attend if not I`ll give it away. I`m nice like that. :)

£42 return on the train with a Travelcard as well.

I may be wrong but I think the membership is only valid for this season. Effectively an easy money earner for the club.
Pretty sure it said it was valid for a year from purchase but may be wrong

I don't think this Yellows account business was in force in 2010, was it? Cos I randomly had four Pompey fans sat next to me at Wembley. Decent seats as well.

As well as chatting to them before the game started, when the mist cleared post-Alfie's goal and I regained my senses, I was three seats over hugging one of them. They were bemused but understanding!

Back
Top Bottom