Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I bought 5 on abit of a whim because people hadn't confirmed and I wanted to get seats together.

Got 3 adults and 2 under 16s, however latter two can't go.

Do they check ages at turnstiles or just a case of swiping tickets? Just wondering if I can easily give away under 16 tickets to a couple of adults??? 🤔

I bought 5 on abit of a whim because people hadn't confirmed and I wanted to get seats together.

Do they check ages at turnstiles or just a case of swiping tickets? Just wondering if I can easily give away under 16 tickets to a couple of adults??? 🤔
They are self scan turnstiles but maybe the stewards the other end can see if it’s a concession ticket and check if they need.

They are self scan turnstiles but maybe the stewards the other end can see if it’s a concession ticket and check if they need.
Yeah good point. My mate is a teacher and a couple of his students might be interested who are late teens.

They might have to take them and accept the risk 🤞🏻

I want to know that too.

I can buy 6 but I need 7. Now I have mine and my son's season ticket registered on my yellows account. I have no way of signing into his yellows account as it's registered under the same email. The club said to sign up for a new yellows account and link his number to it but it doesn't work. It says account not found.
I bought 5 in one transaction
And then 1 in a second transaction.

Just been back on to see if I can get any more, and it would let me get all the way to payment stage with another 2 tickets.
So I think it really is just 6 per transaction, so could do multiple orders.

Tried booking on my I-phone. It was so slow to zoom in on the available seating that we got on the PC instead. Job done. 4 tickets Block 125.
Getting like a game of Russian Roulette, I'm waiting for block 228 and 229 to become available tonight or tomorrow.

I don't think this Yellows account business was in force in 2010, was it? Cos I randomly had four Pompey fans sat next to me at Wembley. Decent seats as well.

As well as chatting to them before the game started, when the mist cleared post-Alfie's goal and I regained my senses, I was three seats over hugging one of them. They were bemused but understanding!

It was based on if you had ticketing purchase history in 2010.
It was also run by SeeTickets.

Absolutely painful experience for myself being based in York at the time. We had booking history with both clubs, though 10 times more with OUFC, and our purchase got frozen for 3 days whilst it was investigated despite OUFC contacting SeeTickets on my behalf informing them that they had no issue with our order.

I don't think this Yellows account business was in force in 2010, was it? Cos I randomly had four Pompey fans sat next to me at Wembley. Decent seats as well.

As well as chatting to them before the game started, when the mist cleared post-Alfie's goal and I regained my senses, I was three seats over hugging one of them. They were bemused but understanding!
Yeah I remember a load of them still around from the FA cup final the day before

I think you mean "can I pay the extra to upgrade the child tickets to adult tickets?"

Hoping to come over from Canada to Wembley with my son. Went to the 2010 playoff final and the two JPT finals and my son was a mascot at a home game last year. Made a Yellows account after the game last night - Wednesday here but Thursday in UK. Two client reference numbers associated with my account so waiting for email back from ticket office about that but they likely had a busy day ;-)

Don’t want to drop a tonne on flights without getting tickets first and don’t really want to wait until Monday for general sale, even assuming my Yellows account works, because the flight prices are going up all the time.

As I understand things from this thread, I can buy an adult yellows membership today and purchase up to 6 tickets immediately. Is that correct?

There may be up to 8 of us who want to go. If I also purchased my son a Junior membership, would that let me purchase up to 6 more tickets?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can answer!

I'm having trouble buying a ticket. When I go my basket it's saying Restrictions Apply. At the bottom it says hover over the 'I' icon to see information but nothing happens when I put my cursor over the icon. I don't want to tick the acknowledgement without not knowing what the restrictions are. See screenshot. BTW it's NOT a browser issue as I have tried Firefox and Chrome.Untitled-1.jpg

I have booked 5 tickets
Block 238 level 2 west
Row 3 seat 253 etc etc
But expensive but it’s Oxford so it’s worth it
In the booking it says ….. restrictions apply team west
Has any else come across this and do u know what it means

I'm having trouble buying a ticket. When I go my basket it's saying Restrictions Apply. At the bottom it says hover over the 'I' icon to see information but nothing happens when I put my cursor over the icon. I don't want to tick the acknowledgement without not knowing what the restrictions are. See screenshot. BTW it's NOT a browser issue as I have tried Firefox and Chrome.View attachment 19531
We've all encountered that. Just click the "I acknowledge these conditions" box. It's in regards to it being the "Oxford end" of the stadium, so no Bolton fans allowed etc.

EDIT: @Nalowe6971 and @outsidethebox as above

Last edited:
Sorry, just home from work trying to book. What does restrictions apply mean? Nothing happens when I hover over the "i"

Ignore me. Just seen the the post above!

Last edited:
Admin - is there any way of pinning a FAQ's type post or thread in relation to tickets.

Must have had the question about "restrictions apply" over 20 times in this thread so far.

This is painful, trying to buy 10 tickets across season tickets linked to my accounts, want 22 in total and pick categories and assign and every ticket shows as unavailable

Back
Top Bottom