Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Bolton are getting 36,550 so assume we get the same.

133/134 blocks for the raucous folk. :)

This is a daft question I know but how easy is it to get Wembley tickets for the final? I wasn't around in 2010. My daughter and I are both members. I'm refreshing the club twitter feed and website like it's Glastonbury.
As members you’ll be guaranteed tickets so you can chill out today. 😀

You've got to feel for @Colin B and @Thecurraghofkildare, they have been keeping tabs on 12K or so tickets all season, now they are looking after 36K. It's like someone running 10K all year, then getting thrown into a marathon... :ROFLMAO:

Colin, do you have a special Wembley spreadsheet for sales comparisons with previous visits?
They wanted the glory of being a pro dot counter, they have to up their game now :LOL:

There will be enough Wembley tickets to go around, unlike last night... 😡😡😡
Bolton have a 36k allocation, I assume we get the same.
Tickets have to be printed at home at £2.50 a pop.
The club will be fairly generous with ticket purchases because they only have a week to sell them.

Info out!
On Sale Dates

Tickets will be available exclusively to Season Ticket Holders and Yellows Members/Yellows + Members before going on general sale. The dates and times are as follows:

• Season Ticket Holders and Yellows Members/Yellows + Members Only: Thursday 9th May from 12:00pm
  • General Sale Tickets are on sale to any supporter with a Yellows Account (registered on or before Wednesday 8th May) from 10:00am on Monday 13th May

'Following advice from the EFL, tickets will be sold in order from North to South.'

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

"Tickets in this area (family area) are only available to fans that are purchasing 16 and under tickets at a ratio of no more than one adult for"

So if you had 2 kids, could 3 adults go?

Yep had the same question, do you have to time when you buy the ticket for the block you want to sit in to open up?
Isn't the whole point that ST holders get priority choice of seats? If they're only opening certain sections at a time then we aren't!?!

"Season Ticket Holders and Yellows Members/Yellows + Members Only: Thursday 9th May from 12:00pm"

This reads to me like ST holders and members won't be able to buy for non-ST holders and Members before they go on General Sale? Starting to panic now as it doesn't look like memberships are still available.

Reading that, if someone doesn't have an account with Oxford they can't buy tickets?

Yep had the same question, do you have to time when you buy the ticket for the block you want to sit in to open up?
Think it just means the big sections, especially categories 5 and 6, will be assigned in north to south order. You'll be able to select individual category blocks but not specific seats

Back
Top Bottom