Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he got bood off at the end of the game did I see him put his hand to his ear?
He was shocking, 1 from me.

When he got bood off at the end of the game did I see him put his hand to his ear?
He was shocking, 1 from me.

Didn’t spot the ear cupping, but noticed him grinning away while looking round at the crowd. Like a [emoji348][emoji773]

Didn’t spot the ear cupping, but noticed him grinning away while looking round at the crowd. Like a [emoji348][emoji773]

It is all about him, the football game is incidental.

• React
Reactions: MJB
There are always one or two who do it because they seem to think that it's funny. So I'm sure that they got a good laugh out of it this time as well.

He got a 1 from me, and thats being generous. He’s got to be the worst referee I’ve ever seen at the Kassam.

How some of these guys get to become a professional referee is beyond me. Bring back Trevor Kettle.

Really poor referee who could have affected the result. We didn’t play particularly well in the first half but improved in the second half. Having scored twice we started to play with more confidence in the second half but with the referee missing the blatant foul on Long which led to their goal we were back under pressure for the rest of the match. Can you imagine the scenes if Burton had equalised? Can you imagine the pressure KR would have been under? Can you imagine what it would have done to the players’ confidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom