Away Match Day Thread 07/03/2023 FA Youth Cup QF Man City v OUFC

Seats still available for the coach trip to this game .
Just call the ticket office and pick tickets up on the coach
It leaves at 1:30 from the stadium.

Seats still available for the coach trip to this game .
Just call the ticket office and pick tickets up on the coach
It leaves at 1:30 from the stadium.
give em a shout for me @LowerSouth .... work commitments don't allow me to go in person, however I shall watch the free , live FA stream of the game - 'come on you young U's'

Tickets are free for ST holders so I have decided to make the hour drive across to Manchester tomorrow. Even the Man City academy stadium is better than some league 1 grounds!

I am confused as when I got my ticket it said it was for collection, will I be able to collect at the ground on the night?

I would have quite happily had gone but I can't justify £30 on the coach not for an u19 game so fair play to anyone that's does go make lots of noise

Tickets are free for ST holders so I have decided to make the hour drive across to Manchester tomorrow. Even the Man City academy stadium is better than some league 1 grounds!

I am confused as when I got my ticket it said it was for collection, will I be able to collect at the ground on the night?
I would call the oufc ticket office tomorrow morning and enquire

It will be interesting to see how the young ones do today.
I would imagine that Man C will be a step up from Leeds.
I would think that O'Donkor will give them problems if we can get the ball to him.

I would think that O'Donkor will give them problems if we can get the ball to him.
Half of me wants him to tear the Man City kids a new one, but half of me wants him to be anonymous in the game, otherwise we run the risk of losing him to a development side before we have even seen him properly playing for Oxford. Too much money at the top end, they could offer us £1M for GO'D without it even registering on their bottom line.

All of us wants us to rip the Citeh a new one and hold on to O'Donkor. It can be done. Oh yes.

Half of me wants him to tear the Man City kids a new one, but half of me wants him to be anonymous in the game, otherwise we run the risk of losing him to a development side before we have even seen him properly playing for Oxford. Too much money at the top end, they could offer us £1M for GO'D without it even registering on their bottom line.

Would we accept £1m?

We have him locked down until 2025. If he were to tear the Man City kids a new one, and show himself to be one of the leading young strikers in the country, I would have thought that we'd be asking for five times that.

Ademola Lookman went from League One Charlton to Everton for £11m. He'd played, and scored, a bit more than GOD - but he'd only had about 50 games and 10 goals.

Here we go

Attachments

• A669F2DF-2739-40B3-9613-4933249135B9.jpeg
    A669F2DF-2739-40B3-9613-4933249135B9.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 5A58900E-DA0A-4C13-8AE8-A154B1F962D0.jpeg
    5A58900E-DA0A-4C13-8AE8-A154B1F962D0.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 006FEFC2-18E1-4256-BA17-8DA7E3E2A33F.jpeg
    006FEFC2-18E1-4256-BA17-8DA7E3E2A33F.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 31
Back