Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No one

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford 1-2 Bristol Rovers 🙃

A much better performance but defensive fragility an obvious issue which will be clear to see.

All depends on what names and formation KR pulls out of the hat. Been absolutely no continuity.

I feel Henry needs to start - leader on and off the pitch. He might not be 100% fit but we need him. I’d also bring Findlay back into the mix with Brown going to full back.

Let’s prey for an Oxford win - but does that just prolong the inevitable with KR?!?!

Let's do this

Eastwood
Long Moore Findlay Brown
Bate Brannagan McGuane
Joseph O'Donkor Goodrham

A win today to cement KRs place for the rest of the season.

All depends on what names and formation KR pulls out of the hat. Been absolutely no continuity.

I feel Henry needs to start - leader on and off the pitch. He might not be 100% fit but we need him. I’d also bring Findlay back into the mix with Brown going to full back.

Let’s prey for an Oxford win - but does that just prolong the inevitable with KR?!?!
I think even if we lose against another team in free fall, he’ll still be in place next week.
The board will only take notice when fans fail to pay at the door. Lord knows what will happen when season tickets come out. People are being hit financially from every angle, budgets will be stretched and many will switch to picking and paying for individual games. Let’s face it if we’re relegated, who wants to watch the likes of Barrow, when we’re used to playing the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Derby and Ipswich. Robinson could be the death of this club.

After 33 league games this season Robinson still doesn’t know his best team, doesn’t have a pattern of play, and doesn’t know the best formation with the players at his disposal.

It’s been that way all season.

Prediction, it can only improve after the Cambridge shambles. 1-1 we limp on.

Robinson has an appalling record against Barton’s teams so fear the worst.

Reckon it will be a feisty affair, plenty of yellow cards and maybe a red one towards the end of the game.

Going to need lots of experience on the pitch today, battlers not bottlers.

I’m another one that is of the opinion, no matter what the system - we need to find a place for Henry in the starting 11 if he’s anywhere near fit. His post-match interview last week was telling and we need some senior pros on the pitch to puff their chest out and try to positively influence this dreadful run.

Based on his cameo at Cambridge last week (where he was, at least, one of our more threatening players) I’d like to see Browne get more minutes - without jeopardising his recovery (again) too.

Wowzers - strong words from Eastwood. Goes beyond TW’s ‘we’re not safe yet’ words and also against KR’s ‘we aren’t looking over our shoulders’ remarks.

Gorrin had his initial season ending knee injury in November 2021.

16 months later and we still have signed a replacement CDM.

Beggars belief.
You don't need a CDM or a CAM player. You need a proper centre midfield player. I always thought, that was his job to be here, there , & everywhere. It was when I played in that position...

Wowzers - strong words from Eastwood. Goes beyond TW’s ‘we’re not safe yet’ words and also against KR’s ‘we aren’t looking over our shoulders’ remarks.

“Team is not as good as it thinks it is” - pointing finger at certain people?

You don't need a CDM or a CAM player. You need a proper centre midfield player. I always thought, that was his job to be here, there , & everywhere. It was when I played in that position...
Bring your boots later 😀

Reckon it will be a feisty affair, plenty of yellow cards and maybe a red one towards the end of the game.

Going to need lots of experience on the pitch today, battlers not bottlers.
Charles Breakspear is todays referee - issued 60 yellow cards and 4 red cards this season- it could be like confetti today

stupidly early kick off - based on a TVP instigated & engineered scuffle, from the days when the Priory was open - despite that Im quietly confident for a much needed home win today 2-1

I'll be even more confident than I am now if 'clean sheet' Findlay starts and both Goodrham & O'Donkor feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom