Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
how last nights referee performed is down to those who went, watched on ifollow etc
- I did neither, I didn't listen to the game on Rad Ox either

over to those who watched etc the game

Only issue was the red card for Eastwood and non-red for their player in terms of consistency. Didn't notice him at all to be honest, apart from that. No yellows for ages then a few at the end.

Didnt send their player off without them trying to play the ball but sent Eastwood off for making an attempt at the ball.

Just seen the highlights and it's a red for Eastwood. I'm never sure why people use the argument that they tried to play the ball? You can break someone's leg trying to play the ball. Obviously not going to happen here but it's denying a goal scoring opportunity. Doesn't show the Wimbledon version of it so couldn't comment on that.

Just seen the highlights and it's a red for Eastwood. I'm never sure why people use the argument that they tried to play the ball? You can break someone's leg trying to play the ball. Obviously not going to happen here but it's denying a goal scoring opportunity. Doesn't show the Wimbledon version of it so couldn't comment on that.
Because Eastwood attempted a tackle where as their player just pulled our player back, so the player not even attempting to make a tackle doesnt get sent off?

Back
Top Bottom