Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
A typically poor DD refereeing display - far too much to list, didn't give so, so many decisions , bottled giving cards too many times-, nothing given for the potential pen shout on TG , either a FK right on the line or Pen IMO ! gave nothing - a poor 3 from me

Ah, Darren Drysdale proving that arrogance and being thin-skinned aren't mutually exclusive.
And so utterly, utterly sure of himself while all 22 players and most fans are scratching their heads.
Bet he thinks he was great tonight, he usually does...

I don't like to criticise refs. They have a hard job. In fact I'm not sure I've commented on a ref thread before. However, I cannot believe the utter garbage of a refs performance that was. He was terrible. Also, why don't Lino's help out a bit more when they can clearly see a foul!

One of the Trever Kettle brigade We have had quite a few times in the past so didnt expect any other performance from him that we got.

Really really poor. Missed 3 or 4 obvious yellows, and multiple fouls.

I tend to vote on the team of officials rather than blaming the one in the middle.
Thought his lino`s were poor and in the headlights of the "DD Show".
Surely the team of officials talk to each other before, during and after the game?

A poor 4 from me.

An overly generous 6 because I expected him to be SO much worse and was relieved he was only just awful. His best performance at the Kassam.
Sh*t again but only mildly sh*t.

• React
Reactions: m
An overly generous 6 because I expected him to be SO much worse and was relieved he was only just awful. His best performance at the Kassam.
Sh*t again but only mildly sh*t.
I'm with this.
I expected worse! His use of the advantage was very poor. I suspect like the fact that he was not card happy.

I can't think of another official (maybe other than Kettle) that misses so much.

Clueless

2 from me as it was one of his better performances!! 😕

That said, shout out to the lino who correctly didn't flag Henry offside for the equaliser. Some would have but I have just watched it back and he is clearly onside, albeit narrowly.

Last edited:
I didn't realise who it was until they mentioned it on the radio afterwards. And then it clicked!

Terrible. Again. Inconsistent, not up with play, didn't give obvious fouls, gave others for the merest touch (or none at all!). Allowed play to restart when some players were nowhere near ready at one point, and yet was happy for Portsmouth to decide they wanted a drinks break and waited for them to get back at another. A couple of regulation yellows for professional fouls were ignored, didn't clamp down on time wasting.

The only good thing is that he didn't obviously affect the outcome of a quite entertaining game. Which is why he is getting 3 rather than 2.

Said before the game he’d be awful and wasn’t wrong. Think the TG foul was just outside the box but they could have had 4 yellows in the first half easily.
Generous 3 from me

I don't usually get involved in the referee thread but I feel the need in this case, and it's a zero from me.

Useless, arrogant, ignorant, imbecile who I shouldn't be talking about as it was a decent game, but it would probably have been a great game without him.

Back
Top Bottom