Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Just a heads up, I have a yellows account and was previously a season ticket holder a couple of years back, so not a season ticket holder this season.

So I logged on to make sure everything is correct before I try and get a ticket which I assumed is Monday morning, I had to update my yellows account which I had not done previously and so I did this with no issues.
I then clicked the link to buy tickets and was told I dont meet the criteria ( I expected this to be due to I am not a season ticket holder) It was the fact I did not have a yellows membership which I needed to pay £30, so rather than take any chances I paid this, all went well.

So I decided to try again just to make sure there would be no further issues for Monday morning and lo and behold I just got a ticket, which I did not expect.

So is the website correct in that non season ticket holders have wait till Monday? not in my case

They should have said by tier as that is how they seem to have done it. Not the case within the blocks either as we are on the south side of block even though there were empty seats to the north in the same row.

Is it only the bottom tier for sale then?

I'll have my two young kids with me so went with 130 as it felt more likely that people will be sat there.

If I wasn't with children I'd want to be more central and stand, but they won't be able to see anything I imagine if the row in front stands, so hopefully block 130 is helpful to us in that regard.
same with me.......watching the lower central blocks fill up whilst waiting for blocks more suitable/easier for those with young kids like me is torture though.

Has anyone been able to confirm that we will be able to buy middle tier? i dont think we will

does this come up on all tickets selected? Some, or all of the seats in your basket have important information attached to them. Please review this information by hovering over the 'i' icon . when chovvering over the i icon nothing happens

They're shown on the seat map with colours for each category
but if i am a club wembley member i have the option of taking up my ticket before any OUFC tickets go on sale. the play offs is incldued in a club wembley season ticket so how can they sell them to us yet?

They’ve only sold 7,500 so far. They are releasing them block by block. The higher category 1s not released yet.

but if i am a club wembley member i have the option of taking up my ticket before any OUFC tickets go on sale. the play offs is incldued in a club wembley season ticket so how can they sell them to us yet?
on the map only half the middle tier are showing as seats that will become available in future - other half (quarter) of mid tier is totally blank so i assumed that was club wembley etc?

It was, the blocks behind the goal when I got them.

Its got me so confused that I am just leaving it to the dot counting boys now, see if they can make any sense of it.

Dot counters, where are you? I assumed you just cancelled everything for the next week once we got through.

Back
Top Bottom