Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Another 135 ticekts sold in the last hour (up to 9.10pm), with 1,575 now available in the open blocks (20+ dots in light blue as well).

That takes my estimated total up to 28,227 so far, with 8,306 of our allocation left.

What this does show yet again is that there are people who will come from all over the county (also country and world) to support the club on the big occasions.
We have just had our biggest highest average attendance in decades and I can see there being an increase in ST sells on the back of this game no matter what the result.

What this does show yet again is that there are people who will come from all over the county (also country and world) to support the club on the big occasions.
We have just had our biggest highest average attendance in decades and I can see there being an increase in ST sells on the back of this game no matter what the result.
Yes I agree that there could be a further increase in ST sales. Even if we don't go up.
Need to keep this up until the new stadium.

Another mystery. In the space of a few seconds we saw very few seats and all towards the back of the block. We got ours and a few seconds after, a couple more appeared. Very strange but, frankly, we don't care!
They were Club Wembley returns I think.

I was thinking earlier how the club really needs to find a way to tap into these extra fans, we have empty seats on Saturday afternoons, they won’t come to every game but a couple a season from some of these thousands extra would really make a difference.

I was thinking earlier how the club really needs to find a way to tap into these extra fans, we have empty seats on Saturday afternoons, they won’t come to every game but a couple a season from some of these thousands extra would really make a difference.
Win Saturday and season ticket sales will go through the roof!

Am pretty sure ST holders who purchased 6 tickets can on general sale also buy another 6.

Was pissing sbout and got through to entering card info, didn’t need so signed out.

Didn’t High Wycombe only take 18,000? One of the nearest clubs to Wembley in the country as well, I would commit seppukai if we only took that (you can tell I watched Shogun recently).
I think they sold 15000 but I don't really care how much other clubs do or don't take. Coventry took more than us when we played them. I would love Oxford whether we took 500 people or 50000. I suspect Wycombe fans feel the same about their club. I'm just happy from getting a new stadium point of view, how it will look if we take 30,000+!! Even more than getting promoted to the Championship, I hope we win so we can do an open top bus parade around the same time the planning committee will meet. That would be amazing!!

Don't know, seems unnecessarily hard for the casual fan to but tickets this time.
My stepson is playing on the Wembley pitch during the warm up this Saturday, my partner has two family tickets allocated, I went on Oxford site today and as not a member tickets are restricted and you can't go to the payment page due to this restriction.Out of interest I went on the Bolton page it allowed me all the way through to payment with the restriction still highlighted.If I brought those tickets would I have been wasting my time been refused entry or something.I wouldn't go but my step son asked and I've asked my eldest boy for his 18th as a treat.I don't want to take a ticket off life long fans etc but the system is confusing.Any help would be appreciated.

My stepson is playing on the Wembley pitch during the warm up this Saturday, my partner has two family tickets allocated, I went on Oxford site today and as not a member tickets are restricted and you can't go to the payment page due to this restriction.Out of interest I went on the Bolton page it allowed me all the way through to payment with the restriction still highlighted.If I brought those tickets would I have been wasting my time been refused entry or something.I wouldn't go but my step son asked and I've asked my eldest boy for his 18th as a treat.I don't want to take a ticket off life long fans etc but the system is confusing.Any help would be appreciated.
You have to log into your account with OUFC which you prob have if you ever bought tickets as your profile is used to automatically send tickets to at other times by post or email and use your card details attached to it.

I have five tickets that I don't need after my cousin double booked for me. These tickets are for 539 rows 19 and 20, what is the likelihood I'll be able sell these this week ?

I have five tickets that I don't need after my cousin double booked for me. These tickets are for 539 rows 19 and 20, what is the likelihood I'll be able sell these this week ?

I have some tickets to sell aswell. Does anyone know if it's possible to claim a refund?

Back
Top Bottom