Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

They’re travelling in from places like Japan, Johannesburg, Jakarta, Jacksonville and John O’ Groats (not sure about Jersey or Jerusalem).

Jersey fan here checking in - myself and the boy are on the plane Friday morning :) Avidly awaiting our tickets to arrive by email as is everyone else!

I have 4 adult tickets going in the very back row of block 551 (highest tier) due to now getting better seats. Face value is £31 each if anyone interested so cheapest price bracket, will be returning them to the club today
@Okeymakey here’s an opportunity, grab the number you need, @Norwich exile returns the ones you don’t :)

76,935 is the record for L1 play off final.

We are at 60,000 before you factor in any neutrals, club Wembley, hospitality etc etc.

The neutrals, hospitality etc does anyone have any idea how many that will be? I know they sell out for the big games but do you get many in for league one?

With Crawley Town reaching the League Two playoff final, now only 4 of the 92 league teams haven't played at the *new* Wembley since it opened in 2007:
Accrington
Blackburn
Colchester
Ipswich
And Accrington are the only team in the 92 to have never played at Wembley old or new.

Just one Premier League team has played at the new Wembley only by virtue of Tottenham playing home games there.
That's AFC Bournemouth.
Every other PL team has played there at some point in the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, playoffs, etc.

76,935 is the record for L1 play off final.

We are at 60,000 before you factor in any neutrals, club Wembley, hospitality etc etc.
Can't see that being beaten on Saturday, but didn't we set the record for a Mickey Mouse trophy final when we played Coventry? 75,000 I think?

It's been beaten since though

With Crawley Town reaching the League Two playoff final, now only 4 of the 92 league teams haven't played at the *new* Wembley since it opened in 2007:
Accrington
Blackburn
Colchester
Ipswich
And Accrington are the only team in the 92 to have never played at Wembley old or new.

Just one Premier League team has played at the new Wembley only by virtue of Tottenham playing home games there.
That's AFC Bournemouth.
Every other PL team has played there at some point in the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, playoffs, etc.
And amazingly the first incarnation of the club was an original member of the football league in 1888.

Absolutely gutted as a long-term family weekend get-together in mid-Wales has me and my kids double booked and unable to attend Wembley.
Sadly no-can-do. It's at least a four hour trip each way which eats into the already short weekend
I'm in exactly the same quandary.
May be interested if I can get out of a family commitment.
I’ll be in the biggest dog-house if I pull this one off.

FOMO is  real 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom