Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

As others have pointed out, for anyone who hasn't yet purchased a ticket yet (I'm looking at you Big Alan!), who knows someone who hasn't (and might) or who simply wants to upgrade their location, there a very large number of prime tickets which have only been opened up for sale for the first time this evening. I'm guessing that these may have been seats which were originally kept back by the club for families and friends of players/staff etc, but whatever their origin and the bizarre lateness of their release, I really hope that they all sell tomorrow as it would be a shame for such good seats not to be utilised and for lots of empty seats on the TV also when we are taking such large numbers.

In the top tier there are currently 159 brilliant seats available in the central Block 552.

In the lower tier one, there are 62 seats available in Block 142 (a fair number have already been sold in that area since they were released earlier) and 357 in Block 141.

No idea if these were included in the previously sold figure or not, and therefore I don't know whether they should be subtracted from the total sold so far figure or instead whether any new sales should added to it, so there is really no point in further attendance predictions at this stage, especially as I'm heading to London for a long and hopefully celebratory weekend early tomorrow!

See all you grey dots at Wembley - and COME ON YOU YELLOWS!
Any updates on Oxford ticket sales?

Ive got 125 . I will be singing or something like that. Still feeling confident lucky socks waiting..,.

They'll just need to take a cursory look at the state of our fanbase trying to negotiate the tube on Saturday to realise it's more we’re more Doc Martin than Made In Chelsea.

There will be a couple who just give up and remain down there for the rest of their lives, like those Japanese soldiers in WW2 but for them the 2024 league one play offs will never end.

If you look on the Bolton forum they think we're all like this. :LOL:
It did make me laugh when I saw a Bolton comment on Twitter when we were given Boxpark along the lines of of 'well at least you'll sell lots of orange squash'. They seem to think alcohol hasn't reached the South yet.

Happy playoff final eve morning to you all. Currently off work after having an operation on my hand a week ago. Could of been lazy and stayed in bed but can't sleep. Pre final nerves I guess.

As others have pointed out, for anyone who hasn't yet purchased a ticket yet (I'm looking at you Big Alan!), who knows someone who hasn't (and might) or who simply wants to upgrade their location, there a very large number of prime tickets which have only been opened up for sale for the first time this evening. I'm guessing that these may have been seats which were originally kept back by the club for families and friends of players/staff etc, but whatever their origin and the bizarre lateness of their release, I really hope that they all sell tomorrow as it would be a shame for such good seats not to be utilised and for lots of empty seats on the TV also when we are taking such large numbers.

In the top tier there are currently 159 brilliant seats available in the central Block 552.

In the lower tier one, there are 62 seats available in Block 142 (a fair number have already been sold in that area since they were released earlier) and 357 in Block 141.

No idea if these were included in the previously sold figure or not, and therefore I don't know whether they should be subtracted from the total sold so far figure or instead whether any new sales should be added to it, so there is really no point in further attendance predictions at this stage, especially as I'm heading to London for a long and hopefully celebratory weekend early tomorrow!

See all you grey dots at Wembley - and COME ON YOU YELLOWS!
A special shout out to you Dot 'counter' Cotton. I guess the only remaining task now is to get into the ground early to count all fans in their actual seats to perform the final audit against dots counted?

Hi, question, i ordered 5 tickets in 1 transaction last Thursday, but I’ve only received 2 of them has anyone else had this issue? The 2 I’ve received were in a different block to the 3 I’m waiting for which annoyingly are for me and my kids!
Thanks.

I was going to say "f*****g hell, let's get through today first!", then I realised when you posted.

I don't know what to say now.

I guess I could stop typing.
Never stop. Keep fighting ‘til the dying of the night.

• Love
Reactions: m
From the Bolton local paper….

‘Evatt played in 11 play-off games as a player, including three Wembley finals for Chesterfield and Blackpool. As such, he feels confident that his formula in the build-up to the game gives his players the best possible opportunity.’

Seems he has a lot of experience in the play-offs, which he will make the most of.

I wonder what Des’ approach to this will be.

Biggest game in a generation.

Not sure how any of you can be enjoying this! My anxiety is through the roof with thinking about tickets, travel, hoping the behaviour of others doesn’t ruin my kids’ enjoyment of the day, what weather to dress for! This was all much easier a few years ago when I was young and carefree!! 🤣

Hi, question, i ordered 5 tickets in 1 transaction last Thursday, but I’ve only received 2 of them has anyone else had this issue? The 2 I’ve received were in a different block to the 3 I’m waiting for which annoyingly are for me and my kids!

Yep ordered 6 in one transaction came as a 4 and 2 same block but looks like they were split by walkway

• React
Reactions: N79
Back
Top Bottom