Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I didn’t print my tickets relying on my phone being all that I need otherwise I will be purchasing more tickets on the day 😁 in this day and age who has actual tickets I use my phone everywhere I go .

I didn’t print my tickets relying on my phone being all that I need otherwise I will be purchasing more tickets on the day 😁 in this day and age who has actual tickets I use my phone everywhere I go .
That's what I'm worried about - conserving the battery on my phone which also has my rail ticket home on it 😄

That's what I'm worried about - conserving the battery on my phone which also has my rail ticket home on it 😄
I’m on the coach so don’t have that worry I have two concerns getting a beer in the green man and getting into the stadium 😁😁

The rest will take care of itself

Apologies if this has been asked already. I have 5 tickets for the game. Downloaded to my phone. I didnt print them as thought phone would be ok. Do you really need a piece of paper to gain entry?

Spare ticket bottom tier Block 132 behind goal likely to be available, just waiting on someone to confirm in next couple of hours. If interested message, face value £40.
Confirmed 1 ticket available, almost certainly standing area in amongst it behind the goal available. Message me if interested. Will bring with me tomorrow.

Final try to get these gone. £25 a ticket.
Hello

I know someone who would like 2 tickets

I think a decision made on a warm friday night in a pub in Wallingford.

Could you message me please?

Apologies if this has been asked already. I have 5 tickets for the game. Downloaded to my phone. I didnt print them as thought phone would be ok. Do you really need a piece of paper to gain entry?
The code is what you need, which is on the digital ticket. I think printing onto paper is just extra security really.

No you don't need to print them. But I have as back up and also I think they have automatic turnstiles so didn't want the hassle of trying to scan 3 tickets off one phone.

My daughter says half her school is going to the game tomorrow. Future yellows being molded as we speak.

Although one teacher asked who was going to Wembley on Saturday and the kids put their hands up. He said he was going as he’s a Bolton fan.

I’ll find him at the next parent’s evening.
Good for him! It's tough being in a tiny number in a foreign town. Went to buy some new clothes today in a "casuals shop" and they didn't know who was playing tomirrow and didn't get many Oxford supporters in...(no s**t...) Anyway one guy said his son in law was our keeper about 8 years ago but couldn't name him, but he was tall with dark hair. I asked about McNally k owi g he has had a shite season and they are not impressed. To a man though they said they wanted Bolton to lose as they are too gobby (paraphrased)

I know I read they would be there sorting out tickets that had been bought for collection, I must have misread. Anyone who hasn’t bought one already why not anyway…..? I’m optimistic we can go up tomorrow but at the same time see this as a free hit for us. Anything can happen I’m hoping we all get the result we want will make a great day a lengendary one!!!! COYY
Yep feel the same way really. Bookies got us at 16/5 to win in 90 mins. Shade over 3/1 which is a huge price considering current form of both teams at a neutral venue. After getting into play offs on the last day Peterborough was a bit of a free hit and so is this.

Back
Top Bottom