Votes: 16 33.3%

Votes: 8 16.7%

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Only his 3rd EFL game - his first in L1- after refereeing in MLS

Had a decentish game overall , albeit missed a few things, notably Bennetts shirt being almost ripped off him in the first half, - possibly a pen shout not considered a short while before Smyth's wonder strike winner. The coming from behind feelgood factor comes into play in me giving him a generous 7

Last edited:
Better than some. The usual shirt tugs ignored but, no glaring errors and reasonably fair with his cards.

Apart from going "What a singular looking man" I barely noticed him, which is a good sign.

Thought he was good - perhaps can we get a few more ‘Yanks‘ to leave the MLS for the EFL.

Mr Gesticulator or what. Stop flailing your arms around man, you're a referee not Marcel Marceau.
That apart, he was OK.

One of the best we've had this season, but I don't think it was a tough game to referee. Late on there was a clear foul on Mcguane which he ignored and gave Charlton a corner (which they conveniently booted out of play) which was the only glaring error I can recall.

I thought he was very good. Noticeable how much he was talking to the players and explaining decisions. Let the game flow. Very fair to both sides.

I didn't notice him very much - which is always a good sign. Seemed pretty even handed and the game flowed quite well. Didn't seem overly concerned about where free kicks were taken from!!

Back
Top Bottom