General Fans Forum 12/12/2022

Kelvin Thomas used to hold a lot of business meetings at Hawkwell House Hotel - presumably we’ve got some kind of relationship with them still?

I hope a good number of fans can attend in person as well as watching online (as I will be) and that the questions tackle the big strategic priorities of the club’s future.

I'm all for these type of events and so this isn't a criticism, but it's a bit short notice, isn't it? The timescales would suggest to me that the club have something to say.

I'm all for these type of events and so this isn't a criticism, but it's a bit short notice, isn't it? The timescales would suggest to me that the club have something to say.
agree

It’s going to be a very quiet (and awkward) hour or so if they don’t have anything to say.

It’s going to be a very quiet (and awkward) hour or so if they don’t have anything to say.

They have plenty to say. I'm not interested in what Karl has to say so please no one ask him any questions about the transfer window as its like a broken record.

I want to know when are they going to give Karl a new contract I think he deserves one we are having a great go at survival this season and are half way there so would it be fair to say he deserve a new contract

I'm hoping to find out how aggressive we plan to be in the January transfer window.

• React
Reactions: m
ooh I dunno about that .... Im sure the top table will invite questions to be asked ;)

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom