Local Elections

This will help some decide

Mods, perhaps an important point:

People should not say how they voted - Election law (specifically section 66A of the Representation of the People Act 1983) makes it an offence to publish before the polls close at 10pm
Believe you're misinterpreting the law, this is more about sweeping statements about the outcome, rather than one person identifying how they themselves voted.

Either way, I can't see the Police rocking up at the door of @Northstandboy (if they do, he's on holiday :ROFLMAO:)

People should not say how they voted - Election law (specifically section 66A of the Representation of the People Act 1983) makes it an offence to publish before the polls close at 10pm

I didn`t.

We have 5 candidates Con, Lab, Lib Dem, Green & One Leicester.

It wasn`t any of the first 3. :)

Believe you're misinterpreting the law, this is more about sweeping statements about the outcome, rather than one person identifying how they themselves voted.

Either way, I can't see the Police rocking up at the door of @Northstandboy (if they do, he's on holiday :ROFLMAO:)
It's on every Guardian article on polling day with comments open, so I guess they are aware.
Anyway, if it's not an issue then publish away.

In this country police hardly turn up for any serious crime…

WTF is a "progressive rainbow coalition" ?

Nasty people love to hide behind virtue signalling slogans.
It's an unelected coalition led by a megalomaniac with a goatee.

Or at least, that was the intention until Labour realised what an awful man Middleton was to work with.

It's an unelected coalition led by a megalomaniac with a goatee.

Or at least, that was the intention until Labour realised what an awful man Middleton was to work with.
I'm trying to be all zen and more unaffected by people, but Middleton really grinds my gears. Hides behind a good cause "green" but it's so easy to see the truth of what this man is like.

I know there will be lots of good people involved in local politics but there's some people who are just narcissists desparate to get small amounts of power and look for ways to feel morally superior to others so they can use it as a vehicle to let our their bitter, angry emotions.

Back
Top Bottom