Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

Home ticket for sale. South Upper Block 13 (one block to the right of halfway). Cost me £32 but willing to sell for £30 (I’m extremely generous like that).

Also hoping to get two tickets to the away tie. Two pensioners in need! Please give generously. (willing to pay!)
For reference Peterborough will allow some away supporters in the hospitality sponsors lounge. £165+VAT incl parking and 3 course meal. Contact Alex Harris the Commercial Manager. A very helpful guy

Also hoping to get two tickets to the away tie. Two pensioners in need! Please give generously. (willing to pay!)
For reference Peterborough will allow some away supporters in the hospitality sponsors lounge. £165+VAT incl parking and 3 course meal. Contact Alex Harris the Commercial Manager. A very helpful guy
Is that per ticket?!
yes it is

I have two tickets for the North Stand if anybody wants them. Not next to each other mind. m83 and h93 if anybody wants to buy them both for face value.

Anyone by any chance got a spare ticket in the East Stand?
Desparate to introduce girlfriend to the delights of the Yellows.

1 adult ticket south stand lower face value £26 for tomorrow. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom