New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Steve's surfaced and claiming FoSB were contacted, condemned the letter but the OM didn't chose to print that bit.

(Facebook Oxford Mail page)

A real condemnation would be a statement. They're being obtuse again.
If only they had their own website or something, they could then make a statement without relying on the local press...

This tweet is what the OxMail quoted from us in their article. In fact the statement below is what we sent them before the deadline, but they didn't print it.

We are disappointed that a supporter of the club was sent this letter to their home, purely for responding to a planning application which they are perfectly entitled to do.
We do not condone this activity whether those involved are supporters of the stadium or against it.

Steve Hill reaches his peak idiocy on Facebook.

"I haven't seen the letter and know nothing about the matter."

A comment he's just made on the Oxford Mail Facebook page post about the letter. Surely just seeing the article headline means he's seen the matter? What a bizarre man.

I’ve just read the comments section on the Oxford Mail Facebook page.

To be a good liar you have to have a good memory, Steve fails on both counts.

View attachment 19334View attachment 19335

Please observe when these posts were made. 10 hours ago he knew about the letter. An hour ago he doesn't know about the letter.
I wonder what CDC think about FOSB?
I would imagine that like many others, they are not impressed and can see their inconsistencies , their games and manipulations of the truth!
They surely can't take people like Steve Hill and Middleton seriously ( as they are probably the worst culprits)?
Even for their supporters, the money grab attempt seems to have been the last resort, and I am sure that these two continue to lose them support.

I agree. For the garden of England it has an awful lot of rubbish heaps.

Dover, Folkestone, Ashford, Sittingbourne, Gillingham, Chavham, Gravesend, Sheppey, Maidstone are all pretty horrible places. Kent has some lovely countryside but the towns are grim.

You guys have it good in Oxfordshire.
Funny you mention that part of the world -

Screenshot_20240501-102211~2.png

View attachment 19334View attachment 19335

Please observe when these posts were made. 10 hours ago he knew about the letter. An hour ago he doesn't know about the letter.

FOSB are their own worst enemy at times but Steve Hill really is a complete burden to them. Overconfidence in everything he says. He can't even keep a consistent line of questioning together on the same thread.

Campbell and McIvor would be in their right mind to remove him from their 'membership' or ask him to pipe down.

He's a fool but of all the threats OUFC face, he's of no consequence.

FOSB are their own worst enemy at times but Steve Hill really is a complete burden to them. Overconfidence in everything he says. He can't even keep a consistent line of questioning together on the same thread.

Campbell and McIvor would be in their right mind to remove him from their 'membership' or ask him to pipe down.

He's a fool but of all the threats OUFC face, he's of non consequence.
Oh completely, it's quite amusing seeing someone so full of self confidence make a complete tit of himself.

He's a fool but of all the threats OUFC face, he's of no consequence.
They are equally as bad, so in my view all 3 should take a vow of silence as they are well aware of the consequences of spreading misinformation, but all 3 continue to spout misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom