New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Yup, great clarification from Steve. He owned PWC, not worked for them. XD Man is smoking something special.
Why is he claiming to have met FK (or Firoz as he calls him!) to discuss the stadium? Does he think we are dumb enough to believe him or is he playing "I know more than you do" ?

This is the same man who claims to have met many councillors when it turned out it was just Middleton and his wife.

The rest of the conversation is confidential as it never happend. He is the village idiot of Tackley and not worth anymore time of your day.
He's known for his bullshit. I think people are taking umbridge with his sheer arrogance and having fun getting him wound up because he thinks quite highly of himself.

Also he's very wrong on a lot of things.

View attachment 19481

Is Steve looking at buying the stadium? It's not big enough to house his ego!

Mad that a bloke who was his partner in a business and sat in the same room can't remember him.

Even madder that both Kassam and his daughter had a meeting with a Tackley parish councillor about the Kassam stadium, yet he and his allies can't produce any evidence about us being allowed to stay.

But nothing is madder than people wasting his time, he is a busy, busy man, just this afternoon he is attempting to break Jonathan Edwards long standing triple jump world record in his back garden.

I'm totally shooting fish in a barrel here. He's totally irrelevant but I love correcting bullies and liars
I'm shocked he hasn't blocked you yet!

Very interesting that he's gone both barrels since the hate mail letter came to light. Perhaps he knows more about it than he's letting on?

I'm still convinced he's trying to get an OUFC fan to do "something stupid" Terrible behaviour from a parish councillor, is there any way Tackley Parish Council can be made of his comments?

Back
Top Bottom