New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Opportunity to organise a meet up besides the triangle with a 'support our stadium' banner, before walking to the station (across the road and without disrupting traffic ;)),with the local press following?!
I do think we should do something

Opportunity to organise a meet up besides the triangle with a 'support our stadium' banner, before walking to the station (across the road and without disrupting traffic ;)),with the local press following?!
Superb idea.

Any idea who from OxVox or the Supporters Panel that I/we can engage on here to make the suggestion?

Really feel that we could get some of the local community groups to join in (football club, rugby club etc) would be great too.
The new fan group for starters and oxvox and ousp

I wonder if McIvor will lock the doors at Oxford Parkway and put a note saying "we don't like noisy football fans"?

Will Parking Attendant Steve be monitoring people parking, as football fans are not allowed to use Oxford Parkway car park?

And will Kevin Bezant take photos from Bicester Village and claim they are from the station?
I'm sure they will take pictures of fans excitedly waiting patiently whilst they enjoy the camaraderie of doing so and claim it's 'chaos'.

I don't think they realise that as football fans most of us don't mind busy places and crowds, in fact we actively seek them out by going to games!

That is superb. And hopefully permission can be sought in advance to get the stadium banner and other larger flags at Wembley too.

I see Peterborough closed the 4 lane London road bridge for a bit after the game - surely the city will be in ruins by tomorrow?
Peterborough authorities announced in advance the bridge would be closed to traffic for 30 minutes after the game due to the expected size of the crowd at the football. Seems like a perfectly acceptable thing that happens all over the country whenever there is an event going on, why should the city of Oxford and specifically the precious people of Kidlington be so special that the road must remain open at all times.

Peterborough authorities announced in advance the bridge would be closed to traffic for 30 minutes after the game due to the expected size of the crowd at the football. Seems like a perfectly acceptable thing that happens all over the country whenever there is an event going on, why should the city of Oxford and specifically the precious people of Kidlington be so special that the road must remain open at all times.
Because they are rich and hate the idea of poor people disrupting their lives. It's all about classism.

Any congratulations from our friends in the Liberal Dumbocrats? Nothing from ArroGant or Layla Moron yet.

Any congratulations from our friends in the Liberal Dumbocrats? Nothing from ArroGant or Layla Moron yet.
Maybe ask him on Quora? He's got lots of opinions on there.

Could email him at Tackley PC?

As a parish councillor surely he would like a chat with a local?

Back
Top Bottom