Tickets Peterborough home ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Steve. You're a good man.

Without wishing to make this thread all about the new stadium, I hope a certain green councillor and a certain minority NIMBY group see this, as THIS is what OUFC fans are all about. We are not the rabid hooligans they try to portray us as, we are a community that looks after each other. Some of those people should watch and learn.

Apologies for the rant, and once again well done Steve.

Well done Steve. You're a good man.

Without wishing to make this thread all about the new stadium, I hope a certain green councillor and a certain minority NIMBY group see this, as THIS is what OUFC fans are all about. We are not the rabid hooligans you try to portray us as, we are a community that looks after each other. Some of those people should watch and learn.

Apologies for the rant, and once again well done Steve.
Honestly, all I have seen from the club and the fans are gestures like this. I see supportive, community minded people that care about friends, family and people.

Fair play @Steve Gilbert and hope the recipient helps create a great atmosphere.

Honestly, all I have seen from the club and the fans are gestures like this.

What makes it really special is the blend of community support with genuinely insightful comment on opposition club policies around tinned ratatouille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom