Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Seemed to loose a bit of control 2nd half, gave us barely anything ( 2nd half esp) - was it 3 or 4 possible pen shouts turned down? After booking Murphy , it seemed Posh players could kick lumps out of him unpunished. A below average 4 from me

Gave Oxford nothing. Murphy fouled repeatedly. Seemed to take things personally.

2 from me does he not realise there are two teams playing useless t**t

Blatant pen not given at 2-0 when we were trying to get back into the game. Poor.

First half he didn’t have much to do so not sure how good he really was. Second half became a bit daft really. Once he allowed Posh to get overly physical, it turned in to a bit of a joke. He isn’t to blame for the result but the foul on Rodrigues second half is given 9 times out of 10 at any level of the game.

He should have sent off Kioso twice and the fact Posh took him off was essentially an admission of getting away with it.

He almost took a personal dislike to Murphy which was embarrassing, one particular challenge unpunished could’ve left him injured.

The inconsistency amongst officials is very frustrating. One week card happy, the next apparently loathe to even awarding a foul. This one was erring towards incompetent but steered (veered?) away at the last minute. Yes, we had a valid shout for a penalty, yes he left Murphy to be fouled but, we lost that game without his intervention.

Didn't really notice him first half. Probably because I had my hands over my eyes for most of it. He did rather lose it in the second half, although I was not really convinced by any of our penalty shouts really. There were certainly some challenges by Peterborough that should have been punished and were waved away. First half performance a 7, second half performance a 4. I'll be generous and say 6 over all.

Back
Top Bottom