Playoffs: Watching/listening to the matches for those of us who can't attend

Breaking news: Chuckbert was right; both games have now appeared on my ifollow with video and audio options under “upcoming games.” Hopefully others see similar. Thanks Chuckbert - I was aware of that new policy but was concerned this wasn’t a “league game” and why ifollow wasn’t showing the upcoming Peterborough games, but that is all remedied as of this morning!!

I will be outside Canada for second game. Does anyone know if an international ifollow subscription purchased in one country, works in another international country (other than UK) to your subscription? For example, if I went from Canada to US, the Caribbean or Australia, could I still watch ifollow in those places because they recognize I have an ifollow subscription, or would I have to buy a match pass?

I’m 95% sure that my ifollow subscription is truly an international subscription and isn’t, like so many other streaming services today, geographically restricted to where I purchased it (ie Canada). However, just looking for confirmation from expats who have an international subscription that they have had no issues watching in other countries to where they purchased their subscription…..

Breaking news: Chuckbert was right; both games have now appeared on my ifollow with video and audio options under “upcoming games.” Hopefully others see similar. Thanks Chuckbert - I was aware of that new policy but was concerned this wasn’t a “league game” and why ifollow wasn’t showing the upcoming Peterborough games, but that is all remedied as of this morning!!

I will be outside Canada for second game. Does anyone know if an international ifollow subscription purchased in one country, works in another international country (other than UK) to your subscription? For example, if I went from Canada to US, the Caribbean or Australia, could I still watch ifollow in those places because they recognize I have an ifollow subscription, or would I have to buy a match pass?

I’m 95% sure that my ifollow subscription is truly an international subscription and isn’t, like so many other streaming services today, geographically restricted to where I purchased it (ie Canada). However, just looking for confirmation from expats who have an international subscription that they have had no issues watching in other countries to where they purchased their subscription…..
I'm pretty sure I've watched ifollow matches from Japan and Singapore. I don't think it matters where you are as long as that country isn't geoblocked.

The next thing to hope is that iFollow have the pictures and the sound better matched then they were against Stevenage! They're usually very good, when it's the single rickety old camera in the SSU......but dropped the ball when they last had the fancy Sky Sports pictures. I ended up turning the sound off because it was about a second ahead of the video and kind of ruined the experience!

How did people get on watching the semi finals? I made a Now TV account and had no problem watching them both with a VPN, but they now seem to have detected it and cut me off... so have a bit of an issue for the final!

I don't believe the broadcaster where I am is showing it, but I can't watch on Now or iFollow - which is mad!

Did anyone have any solutions?

Watching the away leg on TV was a form of torture except when Cam Bran scored the penalty and the final whistle.

Back
Top Bottom