National News The Queen - D Day onwards

Oxymoron

Looked frail when she met the new PM and it seems family are gathering....

Screenshot_20220908_125750.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908_125750.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908_125750.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 8
The Palace rarely comment on the Monarchy’s health.
Charles and William heading to see her.

This doesn’t sound good. It must be pretty bad if the close family are going up to visit her ☹️

A mention just now on the news saying that when a member of the royal family is I’ll they don’t all travel but today they are now.
Hope she recovers

Signs are less than good if the family are gathering.
Hope she recovers, but nobody lasts forever and the inevitable comes to us all.
God Save The Queen.

Speaker mentioned it in the HoC as well........... softening folk for the inevitable one feels.

It does seem that expectations are being managed; London Bridge is falling down....

Last edited:
Charles for King then considering the reporting and messages in Parliament which is unusual when she's been ill before recently.

And a free week for our players to get closer to returning from injury as football would likely be cancelled if her death is announced tomorrow. Hopefully she doesn't die but as EY says nothing lasts forever.

I see our current Queen as almost bigger than the crown itself at this point. My parents are both retired and she’s the only monarch they have ever known, let alone me. Her reign has been extraordinary and I doubt it will ever be matched. Duties aside, IMO she is the single most famous person on Earth.

I’m no royalist but I respect her immensely and certainly won’t begrudge what’s to come in terms of coverage and the temporary impact on everyday life.

Back
Top Bottom