General Ticketing and Retail

OUSP

Oxford United Supporters Panel Member
At last the club is getting ready to switch it's customer relationship management provider. All fans will be contacted by email over the next month to set a password for the new system. It is essential to do this. Please spread the word especially with fans who don't look at emails often and don't use other social media. More info here https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2022/october/new-crm-system/

At last the club is getting ready to switch it's customer relationship management provider. All fans will be contacted by email over the next month to set a password for the new system. It is essential to do this. Please spread the word especially with fans who don't look at emails often and don't use other social media. More info here https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2022/october/new-crm-system/
What will this mean to the fans?

Well if it is anything like Mr Mixter`s Ox Tales database then lots of personal information will "vanish" and nobody will accept accountability.

It is long overdue that the club improve its direct engagement with supporters rather than using unelected, undemocratic filters to speak on our behalf.

From our end it apparently won't look much different, but it will enhance the back end of the yellows account, eliminating some of the loops when logging into ticketing. It will also provide more scope for better communications from the club (which we all think is a good idea), as well as better possibilities in future for loyalty schemes (which we want to have back).

I find it difficult ordering tickets at present as I go to the ticketing section of the website, but then have to start again and log in to my account.
Also this is one of the few ticket sites that doesn't offer a "remember card details".

I find it difficult ordering tickets at present as I go to the ticketing section of the website, but then have to start again and log in to my account.
Also this is one of the few ticket sites that doesn't offer a "remember card details".
Yes, we mentioned this. It's a right pain. Hopefully they will be able to streamline some of these things.

The club retail and ticketing database is switching on Wednesday, so some functions will be unavailable. Make sure you respond to your password change email to continue using the site.

This is why Tim Williams is so keen on appointing professionals in the marketing and retail sections of the club.

Back
Top Bottom