Ref Watch Trevor Kettle

stokeu

Has retired. I hope it is long and happy

• React
Reactions: m
Oh thank the lord!
Totally inept.
Goading fans in the East stand was totally unacceptable!
Thankfully he can now spend more time practicing what we sang about him!😂

Complete fuckin w****r, joke of a referee, t**t as are the fuckin idiots who employ him.

The worst referee I've ever seen in my life. At the end I actively avoided games he was involved in. Glad he's gone.

Best ref I've had when I was playing for the 7 years old lads in Littlemore.
Perhaps he should have stayed at that level.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I certainly have and hurled plenty of abuse on the day...... however doesn`t stop me having enough respect for the chap to hope he enjoys his retirement. 🤷‍♀️

So, you have enough respect for him to call him all the cants under the sun, yet wish him a happy retirement!! You couldn’t make it up! Are you for real???😂😂😂

I imagine that it must be of such great comfort to him knowing that you have such an abiding ‘respect’ for him. Nice!🤦🏽😍😂

Hope he has a long, happy retirement.

No ref = no game and, from the neanderthal abuse above, its easy to see why so few wish to become referees. :rolleyes:
Well yes and no - if you've got an employee at work whose performance isn't up to scratch, do you:

a) ignore that and say 'well at least they turn up for work'
b) try and help address their weaknesses so they perform better
c) suggest they look for other job opportunities

It surely has to be b)

If said employee then continues to be inept, c) has to come into the equation rather than a).

So, you have enough respect for him to call him all the cants under the sun, yet wish him a happy retirement!! You couldn’t make it up! Are you for real???😂😂😂

I imagine that it must be of such great comfort to him knowing that you have such an abiding ‘respect’ for him. Nice!🤦🏽😍😂
In the heat of the moment, we`ve all done it. It`s part of what the game is about, and part of its problem (respect the ref and all that). 🤷‍♀️

Well yes and no - if you've got an employee at work whose performance isn't up to scratch, do you:

a) ignore that and say 'well at least they turn up for work'
b) try and help address their weaknesses so they perform better
c) suggest they look for other job opportunities

It surely has to be b)

If said employee then continues to be inept, c) has to come into the equation rather than a).

Would he have got b) from his employer? I`ll take a guess probably not, just shifted around to lower leagues/"easier" games. 🤷‍♀️

"Professionalising those operating at the elite level" - I'm sorry, is the the same Trevor Kettle? Words fail me.

Back
Top Bottom