General U's / Truck fest hook up

Sarge

God like member
3 year deal ..... inidentally, co founder of Truck fest, Robin Bennett, is currently a Green Councillor on both SODC and also one of 3 Green County Councillors on Oxfordshire County Council, where he's Deputy green group Leader - green group leader is Dr Peter Sudbury, which I guess makes the 3rd Green county councillor their minnion?

3 year deal ..... inidentally, co founder of Truck fest, Robin Bennett, is currently a Green Councillor on both SODC and also one of 3 Green County Councillors on Oxfordshire County Council, where he's Deputy green group Leader - green group leader is Dr Peter Sudbury, which I guess makes the 3rd Green county councillor their minnion?

I don't think Robin is involved in Truck any more though he started it. It's a good connection though - with an event that's fun, local, 'indie', and Green.

Delighted with this. Will be going this year and have been most years since 2005.

You always see lots of Oxford shirts each year so really positive to see further community engagement such as this.

I’ll be all over that merch too!!

My favourite festival with OUFC is great but I fail to see what the partnership offers either party?

My favourite festival with OUFC is great but I fail to see what the partnership offers either party?
“…co-branded merchandise, ticket giveaways, matchday music and joint marketing initiatives.”

If this means that I don’t have to hear Ready To Go by Republica 23 times a year (or indeed ever again), I’ll be delighted.

Truck store at the new stadium. Go to game, watch Oxford win, pick up some new vinyl, head home after a few beers. What more could you want from a Saturday?
I remember randomly finding Alabama 3's second album on silver vinyl while waiting for mates in Greenwich before Charlton away in 2018. Made the day even better (I think that was my favourite game ever - low expectations always help).

I remember randomly finding Alabama 3's second album on silver vinyl while waiting for mates in Greenwich before Charlton away in 2018. Made the day even better (I think that was my favourite game ever - low expectations always help).
What a game that was! Couple of great record stores in Greenwich. Hope the vinyl survived the 'limbs'!

Cracking album.

What a game that was! Couple of great record stores in Greenwich. Hope the vinyl survived the 'limbs'!
They put it aside for me and I collected it after the game, which was nice of them. Also put aside McLusky To Hell With Good Intentions 7" and I decided not to buy it. Really regret that and not sure what I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom