Away Match Build Up 16/11/22 FA Cup: Woking FC v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxford1996

Feels like a big one. They won again tonight. 5th in the conference.

Our last chance of silverware this season 🤣

McGinty
Golding Moore Findlay Brown
McGuane Brannagan
Joseph Browne Goodrham
O’Donkor

Subs: Eastwood, Anderson, Gorrin, Bate, Henry, Bodin, Taylor

This is HUGE for Robinson.

I cannnot see for a second that the likes of Goldong or Johnson will play as he simply has to get a result.

Taylor, Bodin, Brannagan, Moore, Brown, Findlay, Joseph - I’d expect them all to start.

A first round defeat in the FA Cup, along with an unwanted first round exit in the PJT cannot possibly sit well with the powers that be and for that reason, we’ll be stronger than KR will have wanted us to be.

Banana skin BTW, if we were Woking we’d be bang up for causing an upset.

Speaks volumes about the current levels of apathy amongst the fan base that there are still 400 tickets available for away fans; on an early Sunday afternoon, 1 hour from home and with no train strikes. The rot has set in and it could be about to get worse if our rag tag bunch do a Browne and don’t really fancy it on Sunday.

I think we'll go semi-strong but with a couple youngsters and a view to getting minutes to those who need them and a rest for a few who've played a lot.

McGinty
Golding Moore Findlay Seddon
Gorrin
Henry CamBran
Bodin Taylor Goodrham

Even with that "weakened" side there's absolutely zero excuse to not win this game. I'd personally go with Jones in there too but realistically not going to happen.

I cannnot see for a second that the likes of Goldong or Johnson will play as he simply has to get a result.

Taylor, Bodin, Brannagan, Moore, Brown, Findlay, Joseph - I’d expect them all to start.

A first round defeat in the FA Cup, along with an unwanted first round exit in the PJT cannot possibly sit well with the powers that be and for that reason, we’ll be stronger than KR will have wanted us to be.

Speaks volumes about the current levels of apathy amongst the fan base that there are still 400 tickets available for away fans; on an early Sunday afternoon, 1 hour from home and with no train strikes. The rot has set in and it could be about to get worse if our rag tag bunch do a Browne and don’t really fancy it on Sunday.
Agree with this. It will be akin to the first pizza pot game, full strength team. Must win for KR. (if he lasts until Sunday)

Good chance to get minutes in to players who have been suspended/injured and rest the ones that have been playing every week.
I’d go
McGinty
Long, Moore, Brown, Seddon
Gorrin, Branners
Bodin
Jones, Taylor, Tyler

Good chance to get minutes in to players who have been suspended/injured and rest the ones that have been playing every week.
I’d go
McGinty
Long, Moore, Brown, Seddon
Gorrin, Branners
Bodin
Jones, Taylor, Tyler
Why? f**k it go for the win. Oh wait a minute we haven’t the layers for a win against non league opposition.
Okay your strongest and go for the win ( if capable) and earn a few pennies.

Why? f**k it go for the win. Oh wait a minute we haven’t the layers for a win against non league opposition.
Okay your strongest and go for the win ( if capable) and earn a few pennies.
Browne couldn’t last past 45 mins, Gatlin OD is starting to look fatigued due to so many games in quick succession for a young player. Other players need to get up to speed and get minutes and this cup game is a chance to do that.
Yes we have a limited squad but we may as well use it to the max if possible. What happens if Browne and Gaitlin play Sunday and end up getting injured and then out for several months?

From Woking web. Tops off bottles, including any bought inside. No drums, thank god, not that we have them. Seating for away fans unreserved, sit anywhere.

Browne couldn’t last past 45 mins, Gatlin OD is starting to look fatigued due to so many games in quick succession for a young player. Other players need to get up to speed and get minutes and this cup game is a chance to do that.
Yes we have a limited squad but we may as well use it to the max if possible. What happens if Browne and Gaitlin play Sunday and end up getting injured and then out for several months?
Try at could apply to any of the players. But leave out half a team to rest them with a very good possibility that we would lose as a result wouldn’t be good management and don’t forget the teams he out out for the P**s pot trophy games

From Woking web. Tops off bottles, including any bought inside. No drums, thank god, not that we have them. Seating for away fans unreserved, sit anywhere.
At least I and 3 others won’t be there to witness s**t

itll be a closer than anticipated match- with former Oxford Utd asset Lofthouse out to prove a point or two- reackon we'll just about get through, with a scrappy, niggly, 1-2 win

Cue Robinson playing a second string team so he can say how they all lost their chance and he now knows he can't trust them, don't worry though, our first team squad would have won, it's not my fault. Oh, and don't worry, he still has to protect the players, just not the ones he just threw under the bus.

Hope Taylor doesn't walk back into the team though, not exactly set the world alight this season and isn't the sort of striker to go and get you a scappy goal, at least GOD is a bit of a presence

itll be a closer than anticipated match- with former Oxford Utd asset Lofthouse out to prove a point or two- reackon we'll just about get through, with a scrappy, niggly, 1-2 win
He’s out injured.

700+ sold then if that’s the case.

Believe it’s pay on the day with a £2 increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom