Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smyth

• No one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the pundit will be on the telly tomorrow. KR anyone! Maybe Mapp who knows?

REF WATCH

A female will referee a U’s first team match for the first time as Rebecca Welch, 39 takes charge of today’s clash with the Owls.
Welch from Washington, Tyne and Wear was appointed to the EFL in 2021 and refereed a Championship match in January.
She has refereed a previous Wednesday fixture ; the 2-1 Papa Johns win at Mansfield in October 2021.

Fk67nkzXEAEWQpl

2-1 I've got a good feeling about today ..I think SW will score first and we score twice in second half

Two good draws, after the run of defeats.Time for a much needed win today.Against top of the table, would be a nice ,& hopefully a bit of breathing space between us & below,
COME ON THE MANOR 🤘🤘

This is as good as time as any to play Wednesday, they're wobbling big time and are showing signs of crumbling under the huge weight of expectation.

But, they're top of the league for a reason so it'll be one of the biggest upsets of the season of we get anything from this today.

I’ve got nothing intelligent to add other than

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

Desperately hoping for something from this.

I thought we would get nothing at Peterborough and was delighted with the battling performance and point
Feel the same here, but if SW go ahead I can’t see us getting anything.

This and Barnsley are the most difficult games left, we can get something from the rest

Off to Stafford today to watch it in a pub with another exile Yellows fan.

Hoping for a win but would take a point right now.

I wonder who the pundit will be on the telly tomorrow. KR anyone! Maybe Mapp who knows?
I wondered this...

... can't help fearing news of the former being at the stadium would act as a unwanted distraction and not have a positive impact on the atmosphere..

After a cracking result at Peterborough I was hoping for another draw today, but if Barry Bannan is back from injury I fear the worst.

Oxford United 0 - Sheffield Wednesday 1.

Sorry. 😞

Nothing to fear from today, except stock image of the university, the "City of Dreaming Spires" and awful commentary.
1-0 to us.
Which will be 95% w*****g off Wednesday as being "too big for this league" and forgetting little Oxford United exists.

Can’t go today as I am sat at home after ankle surgery a week ago, so I’m glad I will be able to watch on TV ( with radio Oxford commentary)
I have watched Sheffield Wednesday on TV recently against Forest Green and Barnsley and I am optimistic of getting a result today.
3-1 to the U’S
COYY

I dunno why but like I said earlier in the thread I've got a good feeling about today I guess it's the hope that kills you but I think we've got a big performance today coming from an unlikely hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom