Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Ah then there is also the question why is it such a short time period from the play off games to the final.
Normally the final is on the Bank Holiday weekend. We would then have had 2 weeks to sort tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
The answer is ..... The FA have now got FA Cup Final on that weekend, which is down to Premier League this, PL that. I bet Wembley & FA didn't give a toss the traditional play off weekend for League 1 & 2 was moved and inconvenience the supports.

It’s because the champions league final is at Wembley, all the other games have had to be rejigged as well.

Basically the FA want the big bucks from that and don’t care about our games. So move them elsewhere.

It annoys me a bit people who say they won't attend because it's a little tricky to get a ticket. We are in a play off final to get to the championship. We need every man and his dog there to support the lads.

They are willing to pay good money to go, take the time and effort so why make it a little tricky? Why not just have a sensible ticket buying policy with a genuine open sale? Why not make sure that their are always plenty of cheaper seats available so people can afford to go?

Presumably less hangers on getting one for free. I guess whoever is in the championship final will get less than us…

Trying to get a disabled access ticket. No reply to an email yet, understandable given the circumstances, not had the chance to phone and read the FAQ’s. However, each time I try to purchase one all I get is a chance to buy a non disabled ticket. What am I doing wrong?
You're doing nothing wrong. The disabled access tickets aren't shown or bookable online!

With a disabled wife (scooter user) I tried phoning the club, and Wembley's disabled access number, without success after several hours. I also emailed the club and Gemma rang back and sorted us out - tickets for self + wife in a disabled row (row 28 from memory) and 4 tickets for the rest of our group nearby.

In short my advice is email the club explaining exactly what you want, give your phone number, and you'll get a call back. They're operating under enormous pressure, not helped by the Ticketmaster page asserting that all the disabled spaces are sold, when they're not.

DM me if I can be of any further help

You're doing nothing wrong. The disabled access tickets aren't shown or bookable online!

With a disabled wife (scooter user) I tried phoning the club, and Wembley's disabled access number, without success after several hours. I also emailed the club and Gemma rang back and sorted us out - tickets for self + wife in a disabled row (row 28 from memory) and 4 tickets for the rest of our group nearby.

In short my advice is email the club explaining exactly what you want, give your phone number, and you'll get a call back. They're operating under enormous pressure, not helped by the Ticketmaster page asserting that all the disabled spaces are sold, when they're not.

DM me if I can be of any further help
I do hope that this is raised officially with the EFL and Wembley. Quite appalling that this is allowed, and apparently condoned by the two organisations.
The more I experience of this farce, the more exasperated I become with the EFL.

I do hope that this is raised officially with the EFL and Wembley. Quite appalling that this is allowed, and apparently condoned by the two organisations.
The more I experience of this farce, the more exasperated I become with the EFL.

Not the championship, the pound shop premier league that the Football league has become would rather just deal with that. Ironically one of these clubs will be in that league next season.

The same press release with the amount of tickets slightly number and cheaper…. Too controlling….

Firstly...........
Please note: All tickets will be digital or print at home.

Then.............
Registered Post is priced at £7.75.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So from the Crawley site. Supporters will have to register a new account to purchase but nothing about a cut off date.

@OUSP can you bring this up with OUFC? Surely can't have different rules for different clubs.
1000005402.jpg

It annoys me a bit people who say they won't attend because it's a little tricky to get a ticket. We are in a play off final to get to the championship. We need every man and his dog there to support the lads.
Yes, but some people are finding it more than “a little tricky to get a ticket”. They’re having real problems and seem absolutely frustrated. Saying that they annoying you isn’t either sympathetic or helpful.

I’ve bought my five tickets relatively easily, incidentally.

I'm getting worried, I have paid for flights hotels and train tickets for me the wife and our little boy 7. They made an account after the 8th of May. Does this mean that I will not be able to purchase tickets for them?

I'm getting worried, I have paid for flights hotels and train tickets for me the wife and our little boy 7. They made an account after the 8th of May. Does this mean that I will not be able to purchase tickets for them?
No help, sorry but, having read so much on here and on the club site, I am none the wiser. It should be a case of you assigning tickets to them but you have to have their fan number - I think - and these numbers may not qualify because of the cut off date.
The whole system is a shambles. I would say email the ticket office as your best bet. They have responded to me fairly quickly. The phone is no good as you will be in a queue for some time.

No one seems to know the answer. The club have stated this below but when I bought mine I could not allocate the additional tickets to anyone else so they're all under my name 🤷

Last edited:
Don t be worried, if you have no joy I have a yellows account and can get 6 tickets, private message me if any problems

For those asking coach questions, I use the coach fairly regularly and the row number on your ticket represents the coach number you'll be on (usually an A4 sheet of card in the coach front windscreen). Next to the row number on your ticket will a number 1- 50 (can vary due to coach size) this is not your seat number as there is no allocated seats except for front row which is for the coach stewards. The number merely relates to the amount supporters on the coach (maybe this helps the ticket office). Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom