Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

129 seats left in central Block 552 (30 sales from midnight to 8am),
51 in Block 142 (11 sales)
331 in Block 141 (16 sales).

From the Bolton local paper….

‘Evatt played in 11 play-off games as a player, including three Wembley finals for Chesterfield and Blackpool. As such, he feels confident that his formula in the build-up to the game gives his players the best possible opportunity.’

Seems he has a lot of experience in the play-offs, which he will make the most of.

I wonder what Des’ approach to this will be.

Biggest game in a generation.

In the prematch build up what works for one player may not necessarily work for another. Tricky for a manager to get that balance right.

As a fan I’m enjoying the build up, but personally as a player I would be trying to block out a lot of the noise and focusing on my performance. Some players will love the extra attention this game brings, others will feel it’s a distraction.

We did well against a very good Peterborough side in both games, if I was Des I’d stick to same prematch preparation.

In terms of total numbers we are in the 31,500-32,000 range depending on whether the 500 new seats (as detailed above) have already been included in our total sales figure by the club (and therefore need to be deducted from our previously announced figures) or are now additional sales.

Finally I have now realised how I could have tickets for the Wembley game, I tried as per the instructions to add two kids, plus two adults and one OAP to the ticket, failed dismally because they put the kids up first, my brain said no, now I understand I needed to add adults first then come back to the kids, well they didn’t say that when I was blocked from doing it????

Fuckingbollocks Wembley.

So that’s four of us plus two others and the kids now coming now, so it’s the pub for us.

Bigfuckingbollocks Wembley.
Christ almighty! This thread has been just about the most tedious, boring and repetitive in the history of the Internet and now Alan comes along to cheer us all up! I'll be glad when this game is over and we can all get back to marginally less tedious and pointless threads where people count dots.

Christ almighty! This thread has been just about the most tedious, boring and repetitive in the history of the Internet and now Alan comes along to cheer us all up! I'll be glad when this game is over and we can all get back to marginally less tedious and pointless threads where people count dots.
Well to be fair the game should be quite exciting . The ticketing process has been rushed and confusing so it’s not surprising some folk have sought help

Not sure how any of you can be enjoying this! My anxiety is through the roof with thinking about tickets, travel, hoping the behaviour of others doesn’t ruin my kids’ enjoyment of the day, what weather to dress for! This was all much easier a few years ago when I was young and carefree!! 🤣
I am now a parent but I’m cutting loose tmrw in a big way as I have been fortunate enough to get childcare. Going with a mate, having a few beers in Marylebone/baker street and then heading to Wembley. I’m going to enjoy every minute because I’m very positive about our future anyhow.
This is what it’s all about. 34k yellows, 1 game from the champ. I’m gonna sing and support till the death,,,I’m not even entertaining my nerves. No regrets, full throttle.

Anyone got any idea what time you'd need to get to the Green Man to actually get in. Remember arriving too late at Wembley in 2010 and ending up in a Chinese restaurant! There are lots more bars around the ground than there were back the, but don't want to miss out this time!

Quite seriously, I’ve found the thread reasonably interesting and occasionally amusing. I didn’t find the ticket buying process that easy - and quite late on decided to cash in the tickets I’d bought originally for much better ones. This added to the stress element, as did the fact that I’d been asked to buy tickets by other people (plus one for my brother-in-law as a birthday present), so I was anxious not to mess things up. Some people’s experiences about how they coped or otherwise have made for a good read.

I am now a parent but I’m cutting loose tmrw in a big way as I have been fortunate enough to get childcare. Going with a mate, having a few beers in Marylebone/baker street and then heading to Wembley. I’m going to enjoy every minute because I’m very positive about our future anyhow.
This is what it’s all about. 34k yellows, 1 game from the champ. I’m gonna sing and support till the death,,,I’m not even entertaining my nerves. No regrets, full throttle.
Just don't be one of those people who go too hard too quickly and pass out before even the support band takes the stage... 😁

I bought tickets last night and they haven't come through yet. What time was the cut off?

Back
Top Bottom