Tickets Match Ticket Sales/Requests

How much are you looking for them and how would you prefer to sell them?
Face value please. Up to you how to collect, I’ve printed them out and I could meet you outside the NS with them at 7 ish or I could send you the email from the ticket office. Whatever’s easier for you really.

Face value please. Up to you how to collect, I’ve printed them out and I could meet you outside the NS with them at 7 ish or I could send you the email from the ticket office. Whatever’s easier for you really.

My friend will probably want to collect but I’ll get back to you once he responds, asap

My friend will probably want to collect but I’ll get back to you once he responds, asap
Thanks 90syellow. Just let me know otherwise I’ll just shift them outside before the game but I would prefer it if they went to ‘proper’ fans - if you know what I mean!

Thanks 90syellow. Just let me know otherwise I’ll just shift them outside before the game but I would prefer it if they went to ‘proper’ fans - if you know what I mean!

Yeah of course.

I feel the same!

I’ll keep you promptly updated

1 ticket available for Peterborough tonight, over 65s.
Block 8 South stand Row E
£18

Season ticket holder looking for Peterborough ticket. Never missed a big game in 30+ years.

Drop me a message on 07976141201 if anyone is selling.

🙏

Desperate for a ticket for tomorrow, message me if you're selling, I only got 1 so at the moment I'm driving my son to Peterborough and watching it somewhere outside

PLEASE USE CAUTION IF YOU BUY TICKETS FROM A 3RD PARTY.

ALSO BUY FOR FACE VALUE AND NO MORE.

CHECK A FORUM MEMBERS JOIN DATE AND POSTING HISTORY BEFORE ANY ON FORUM PURCHASES.
2 tickets for Peterborough away tomorrow night cant go now

Season ticket holder looking for Peterborough ticket. Never missed a big game in 30+ years.

Drop me a message on 07976141201 if anyone is selling.

🙏

Another Us fan desperate for a ticket, if anyone has a ticket please feel free to reply to this or message me privately

Back
Top Bottom