New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

anyone got/seen pics from the other side there was another banner with it but couldnt read it

Here Here, What a great match and atmos. I just don't get it why the likes of the Green Party ie Middleton, Ward and McIvor from FoSB are dead against it. The Stadium will bring jobs, boost Kidlington economy, security of the community club OUFC, a place that OUFC Womens football team play. I just don't understand about the fuss over the Triangle, it's part of the old railway loop and the stadium is not near housing.

Here Here, What a great match and atmos. I just don't get it why the likes of the Green Party ie Middleton, Ward and McIvor from FoSB are dead against it. The Stadium will bring jobs, boost Kidlington economy, security of the community club OUFC, a place that OUFC Womens football team play. I just don't understand about the fuss over the Triangle, it's part of the old railway loop and the stadium is not near housing.
Absolutely spot on.

Why? Some people have a superiority complex.

Because they hate football, football fans and working class people and think these things being near them will destroy their privileged lives.

Spoiler - they won't.

They don’t want a stadium built near their house , simple as that. They view the rest of fosb as useful idiots.

Interesting comment by Jerome on WATG after the match tonight - suggesting more good news on the stadium could come as early as 6th June.
There is a CDC Planning Committee meeting scheduled for this date but that's a lot earlier than I've seen suggested before. Great news if true.
Although Jerome did say something to Tim Williams on radox that pricked my ears up - something along the lines of "do you find it frustrating that there's a ready made solution right here?" (Referring to the current stadium)

Ironically I was passing The Triangle site on the A34 during the interview. Sorry FoSB, I was driving due to the transport links to the current stadium being total crap.

As I was sat in the overflow carpark in my smelly old diesel alongside hundreds of other single occupant cars it dawned on me not for the first time how un-green and un-environmentally friendly the Kassam Stadium location is.

Anyone who really, genuine cares about green issues should back the new stadium with its amazing green credentials and excellent public transport links.

It’s always worth remembering the Green Party opposed the Am/Ex Stadium in Brighton.

Plus will be jointly one of the greenest stadiums in the UK. They don’t care about the environment, that is a sure fact

Back
Top Bottom