New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

He is so toxic. Hides behind his "moral superiority" of being green/left wing.

Horrible man.
Couldn't have put it better.

After experiencing one of the best atmosphere's at an OUFC game in ages last night, it makes me even more determined to get this stadium built. To see these vile people stopped dead in their tracks will make it even more sweeter.

Just got in the car when Peter (?) spoke - he said "these green councillors are trying to scupper our future, they must be stopped. How can they destroy what we saw tonight and get away with it?"

Something along those lines.

They're really not very community minded these Greens are they?

Not at all. It was a superb call.

Last night was so beautiful. I did wonder wonder at some point what Ward, Mawson, Middleton, Hill, McIvor etc were up to at the same time. I can imagine it was no where near as joyful and happy.

Nothing brings so many people together from all walls of life like football. It's good for the local economy and promotes a feeling of community, belonging and civil pride.

Why would any councillor want to kill that? Unfathomable.

Believe it or not it was me who phoned in. After witnessing a great match last night, stuck in the polluting over flow car park and the nonsense of those recently elected green councillors who immediately stated that they were against the stadium, plus also seeing the banner in the east stand with the stewards trying to stop the banner being displayed, I had to phone in and make my point.

Believe it or not it was me who phoned in. After witnessing a great match last night, stuck in the polluting over flow car park and the nonsense of those recently elected green councillors who immediately stated that they were against the stadium, plus also seeing the banner in the east stand with the stewards trying to stop the banner being displayed, I had to phone in and make my point.
You spoke incredibly well. Agreed with everything you said.

You spoke well.

On the subject of the stewards trying to stop the banner. I wasn't far from it and it seemed like the fans behind who's view was blocked were kicking off which meant the stewards got involved in trying to remove it. After a bit of discussion the banner was put back up. That's how I see it anyways.

You spoke well.

On the subject of the stewards trying to stop the banner. I wasn't far from it and it seemed like the fans behind who's view was blocked were kicking off which meant the stewards got involved in trying to remove it. After a bit of discussion the banner was put back up. That's how I see it anyways.
The one steward with the shiny earring really had a chip on his shoulder. Thankfully his colleagues had a bit more common sense.

You spoke well.

They were kicking off. Exactly the type of people who probably didn’t do the consultation because ‘it will get built anyway’

You spoke really well 👏
After Thursday election results I was feeling really down but last night really helped me pick myself up was great to be there amongst it all the atmosphere was amazing these Green councilors are not going to shut are club down we will win this battle.

Back
Top Bottom