General U's / Truck fest hook up

Anyone want the yellow shirt in medium? Doesn't fit me very well. Still got tags. Only worn to try on. £55 (to cover postage I paid on original order). Collection from Didcot in time for Truck
Hey I would definitely be interested if it hasn’t gone. I couldn’t collect though but happy to pay for the hassle of posting

OK I'm stumped. A career in IT and I cant work out how to DM on this board. Help anyone?

Am I restricted as I havent posted much?

Press the envelope button in the top right hand corner!

Cheers BristolOx but that only shows my Welcome message and no option to create a new conservation :-(
Click on the name of the person to message in this thread, then select 'start conversation' from the window which pops up.

Click on the name of the person to message in this thread, then select 'start conversation' from the window which pops up.
Thanks for that but it is not showing that option unfortunately.

Edit: It is now... activates after so many posts maybe?

Last edited:
Volunteering at Truck and have seen many OUFC shirts and also a few of the Truck/OUFC shirts. Even saw one poor soul wearing a Swindon shirt, I didn't have the heart to make a comment as he's clearly suffered enough.

Was good to see representatives from the club at Truck over the weekend.

Even managed to win myself an OUFC bucket hat and a couple of comp tickets for the Carlisle game 👍🏻

Was good to see representatives from the club at Truck over the weekend.

Even managed to win myself an OUFC bucket hat and a couple of comp tickets for the Carlisle game 👍🏻
What was the festival like?
Pretty wet I assume!

• React
Reactions: MJB
I've seen clips of Kanadia and Reytons, looked an enthusiastic crowd.

What was the festival like?
Pretty wet I assume!
It was excellent. Have been most years since 2004 and this was perhaps my favourite year.

Saw some amazing sets - particularly Opus Kink, Dead Letter, Porij, Panic Shack, The Beth’s, Squid, Antony Szmierek, Self Esteem, We Are Scientists. Barryoke in the barn is always brilliant fun too.

Good vibes as always, very muddy but all part of the fun. Plenty of Oxford fans to say hello to too of course - what’s not to like!

Another great Truck, plenty of OUFC shirts new and old.
Unfortunately, a few Swindon and a fair few Reading shirts this year too :-(

• React
Reactions: MJB
Next year’s early bird tickets went on sale in the last few minutes for July 2024, if anyone wants to save a bit.

Just got mine sorted - just 363 days to wait!

Back
Top Bottom