• OUFC win

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No trains running that day, which will impact some planning to travel

No trains running that day, which will impact some planning to travel

People have two weeks to organise alternative travel arrangements. No trains would be a pretty mediocre excuse for genuine supporters that want to help get the team over the line.

The initial 1,100 or so should be snapped up in advance, without doubt.

given Posh's ground is on the London Rd- hopefully the nostalgic connetations well get a few more to travel to supports the U's - given Posh play in Blue ( at home) , it'll likely be the White away kit , & not the ridiculous looking (IMO) , unsponsored, polo shirt/ 3rd away kit

Currently on OWS is a choice of stands. Which one please?

A nice 4-0 win please. A nervy first half but an own goal from a player with an Italian sounding name opens the floodgates, followed by goals from Moody ( O’Donker), Elliott (Moore) and Rush (Joseph) 🙏❤️

Currently on OWS is a choice of stands. Which one please?
Upper tier is covered, there are pillars obstructing some views. Lower tier a bit more open and if raining probably get wet.
However last time was easy to walk between both sections and choose any seat.
If upper tier is full can produce a good atmosphere

A nice 4-0 win please. A nervy first half but an own goal from a player with an Italian sounding name opens the floodgates, followed by goals from Moody ( O’Donker), Elliott (Moore) and Rush (Joseph) 🙏❤️
If Agon Mehmeti and Pep Clotet can get a thumping result there then surely we can now:ROFLMAO:

Always a tough place to go put Peterborough are incredibly inconsistent when it matters.

Full Dark arts are required. Foul, waste time, surround the ref, dive, cheat, wind up, etc. We may then have a small chance.

I will always be delighted to be able to say that I was there when Agon Mehmeti scored a goal.

Nobody looked more surprised than he did.
I was there as well (stayed that night in the Park Inn on the same floor as a huge stag party all dressed as chickens but that's another story).
I actually thought that Mehmeti looked like he might have something, more of a Ricardinho than a Tiendalli, but like van Kessel nothing ever actually came of him. Strange Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom