• Sub: O'Donker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is telling me 1-2 but my head says c'mon man 3-1 defeat so I said b****r off we are going to win today c'mon you yellow

A two week break ,& a good time for manning to get to know his players. Put his ideas & tactics to them , so hopefully a better performance , just don't lose....
COME ON THE MANOR 🤘🤘

On the vpn issue, iFollow is now letting me buy a video pass, not sure why. The only thing I did different was connect to a German server (normally Belgium/France/Netherlands) but I did make a point of making sure no browser was open before I did that (pretty sure I tried that before though).
Heart says 1-1 draw today, head 3-1 reverse.

Not losing would get a big thumbs up from me. Question is whether Manning can magic up some goals…head says narrow loss but “signs of progress” and “plenty to play for” being bandied around later

We all want the tide to turn a quick couple of wins in the next 3/4 games points on the board and all that ,the new manager bounce .He's been left with a tough run of games and a massive setback for a few seasons with relegation. We will certainly see what fight this lot of players have .I would certainly take a point.

A point is realistic at most IMO. It's not pessimism, it's just seeing the squad Manning has to work with (viz scoring at one end and keeping them out at the other).
Anyway, hope springs eternal. COYY.

Let’s hope Manning is a magician and can polish a turd. Difficult to guess how he’s going to set up us up, we can’t defend so that’s got to be just the starting point.

I’m sure we will get an improved performance but think Peterborough will be too good for us.
2-1 defeat but somehow I do think we will pick up points from this point onwards.
We may get a draw v SW ( they don’t like playing us)and a draw at PV I then think the only team we have to fear will be Barnsley.
We can take points off Pompey and Bolton
So we can get 10/11 points even if we lose today

After a clear fortnight of preparation, I’m interested to see who starts and how Manning sets the team up. He’s got his work cut out though with completely unbalanced squad at his disposal.

Bodin and Henry are both injured, Bate is out for the rest of the season, therefore a midfield three of Brannigan, Smyth and McGuane more or less picks itself.

Will Manning stick with 4-3-3? I suspect he will. Therefore I’m expecting a similar starting XI to his first game in charge at Morecambe, with his biggest most physical looking side. But where are our goals going to come from?

Personally I’d go with 3-5-2, flood the midfield, frustrate and make it difficult for Peterborough, stay in the game as long as possible and try and nick something in the last 10-15 mins.

I’d take a point all day long, but sadly can only see a Posh win.

COYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom