Current Player #18 Marcus McGuane

I was so convinced they were going to score from that corner that I went and hid in the kitchen for a few minutes until it had passed.
Yeah I was curled up in a ball on the end of the sofa for the last 10 minutes, whimpering

I was thinking the exact same. Are we saying Tyler's out for the final??
Whatever Des goes with, it’s crucial we press close on or even man-mark Josh Sheehan, who has been outstanding this season and destroyed us at their place. His tidy passing and set-pieces are a big threat.

Whatever Des goes with, it’s crucial we press close on or even man-mark Josh Sheehan, who has been outstanding this season and destroyed us at their place. His tidy passing and set-pieces are a big threat.
I thought we kept Randall quieter at their place than in the second half at ours, I’m sure there’s a plan

I disagree about being unduly worried about them. I hope that we focus on our strengths and let Bolton worry us. We're a very different team to the one that played Bolton a couple of months ago. Since that game we've won 6, drawn 3 and lost 1, scoring 21 and conceding 5. Bolton over the same period won 4, drew 4 and lost 2. They've scored 20 and conceded 13.

If we can't believe in ourselves now then I don't think we ever will.

Back
Top Bottom