Manager/Coach Life After Manning - New Manager Search

Who do you want as the next OUFC manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Matt Taylor at Shrewsbury ? Beat Bolton tonight would add to his CV ! Lives in Denchworth, I think, so bound to be a job that would appeal to him. Probably not done enough for me though, disappointing at Walsall and while he's doing OK at Shrewsbury there's always going to be a limit to what he can achieve there.

As a left field option, Stephen Bradley, Shamrock Rovers manager. Still in negotiations over a new contract I think and has been successful. I only mention him as I noticed he was linked with Lincoln at one point.

What about Matt Taylor at Shrewsbury ? Beat Bolton tonight would add to his CV ! Lives in Denchworth, I think, so bound to be a job that would appeal to him. Probably not done enough for me though, disappointing at Walsall and while he's doing OK at Shrewsbury there's always going to be a limit to what he can achieve there.
Ex Scum. Never in a million years

I suggested Andy Woodman in the other thread yesterday. He played for us, and he was quite recently a goalkeeping coach at Arsenal, so that connection could be useful in terms of bringing in loan/young players. He's doing a very good job at Bromley and they play attractive football.

Garry Monk would be very interesting. Believe he could do well here. I was hoping for Des Buckingham before also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom