Matches Pubs to watch Peterborough game

Yellow Submarine

What pubs around Oxford/Oxfordshire are people watching the game in?

Is anyone travelling to Peterborough without a ticket and watching in a pub there?

What pubs around Oxford/Oxfordshire are people watching the game in?

Is anyone travelling to Peterborough without a ticket and watching in a pub there?

The Black Swan off of Cowley Road seems to be putting some effort in, didn't go but got told it was good pre game Saturday. Know a few going to Js bar to watch it.

If your in Banbury then get along to the Dog and gun

If anybody in/around Bicester needs somewhere to watch it the Lamb Inn on Sheep Street have just told me they'll be showing it.

Please keep adding to this thread. Not sure whether I'll be in Headington, Botley or central Oxford later so would be good to have some options

Kidlington Football Club showing it on their big screen.

Kidlington Football Club showing it on their big screen.
What is car parking like around there? Street only? Is it frowned upon if I block someone's driveway so it feels like a normal home game?

What is car parking like around there? Street only? Is it frowned upon if I block someone's driveway so it feels like a normal home game?
Far away from North Oxford that funnily enough nobody gives a s**t

I stunned all these pubs didn't shut their doors with the threat of football fans going to them.....

I reckon there was a secret FoSB only pub in Kidlington roaring Oxford on. You've heard of plastics, now meet closets!

Back
Top Bottom