Votes: 8 27.6%

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Think I called Brook 'Bond' in the match thread// _ an average performance from the Referee , could've had had a pen for that pull on Bodin, missed and made a couple of other (IMO) wrong calls. - His assistant was unfit and blatantly too slow to keep up with play several times, including Smith's obviously offside equaliser - 5for the referee

fuckingzero for that assistant referee though

Think I called Brook 'Bond' in the match thread// _ an average performance from the Referee , could've had had a pen for that pull on Bodin, missed and made a couple of other (IMO) wrong calls. - His assistant was unfit and blatantly too slow to keep up with play several times, including Smith's obviously offside equaliser - 5for the referee

fuckingzero for that assistant referee though
At the time everyone thought it was offside.
In his post match interview, DB said they’d checked it at half time and it wasn’t .
7 from me

I thought he was OK. It must be difficult to ref such a high tempo, high intensity, red hot local derby, when passions are roused and the players are going at it hammer and tongs.

Oh.

I cannot forgive the offside. The ref didn't have a clue about the Smith offside goal so went over to the poorly positioned linesman to make the decision. I was clear at the time and even clearer having seen the replay. We was robbed! 2 from me (had it been Swindon a 1).

There's a still image on here of Brown level with him (at best) *after* the ball was played, and DB says they've checked and it wasn't offside. The ref may have been guessing, but it looks like he got it right.

Back
Top Bottom