Tickets 1350 Peterborough Away Ticket Allocation

Don’t over complicate it. Award one point per away game.
  1. Season ticket holders with X amount of points
  2. Season ticket holders
  3. Members
  4. General sale

That’s fine then, I’ll get a £30 membership instead, and take my chances with getting a home ticket for the handful of games that sell out.

OUFC will be £460 down on my ST alone.

Commercial sense - 0
I don’t think they will not be as the cost of buying all your home games exceeds the cost of a ST.

I'm really not a fan of a points system that takes into account away matches, there are likely lots of ST holders who for varying different reasons cannot make a lot of away matches, they should not in my opinion be punished for that. If you wanted to take into consideration things like club shops purchases, number of years ST purchased etc, I'd be more onboard with that, also means you're being rewarded for supporting the club financially (which ultimately helps the team on the pitch)

Having said all of this, I'd be happy with no points system at all, just a ticketing system that actually works and good old fashioned luck of the draw
ST clearly must be first on all games.
They put money into the club- whether the club struggles on.the pitch ( like last season) or does well.
I would then have how many home games people actually attend.
Then after that away games attended ( which give the club no income at all)

Looks like Peterborough are still selling tickets for Wednesday.
They went on general sale on Friday so surely they should have all gone by now.
I can't access the ticketing website to count the dots and see how many are remaining

It seems lots of Posh fans were waiting for tickets to be made available on general release so they could sit with friends and or family.

ST clearly must be first on all games.
They put money into the club- whether the club struggles on.the pitch ( like last season) or does well.
I would then have how many home games people actually attend.
Then after that away games attended ( which give the club no income at all)
I think corporate sponsors will get first dibs, which is most likely why our ticket allocation went in no time at all. No doubt the full allocation was not generally available.

I think corporate sponsors will get first dibs, which is most likely why our ticket allocation went in no time at all. No doubt the full allocation was not generally available.
I believe that box holders get the chance to buy ten tickets for away fixtures.

I believe that box holders get the chance to buy ten tickets for away fixtures.
Would be interesting to know how many of the 1350 tickets were already allocated before going on sale.

The amount of people I have spoken to who tend to go to a high number of away matches over many year who weren’t able to get a ticket is unbelievable.

At this rate the number of folk who "go to a lot of away games" will be higher than the number of SAS blokes in the Libyan embassy. :ROFLMAO:

44 years ago this weekend......... ask the parents.

1714984144504.png

5,000 or so people stump up early doors and about the only thing they have left is ticket priority home or away. Thats it.

One of my fellow LRTC members appealed .
Fans local to me rallied.
Another very kindly offered to give up both their match AND coach ticket .
This resulted in 3 tickets .
Wednesdays game will be the 57th game this season for all 3 of us.
Obviously hoping for the 58th.

Would be interesting to know how many of the 1350 tickets were already allocated before going on sale.

The amount of people I have spoken to who tend to go to a high number of away matches over many year who weren’t able to get a ticket is unbelievable.

In my experience people tend to overestimate the amount of people they know who go to our games, none of us will know every fan. We have 5,000 season ticket holders, will be plenty of people who go home and a decent amount of away games who could walk past you in the street and you wouldn’t recognise them even though you could of been near them in crowds a lot of times.

At this rate the number of folk who "go to a lot of away games" will be higher than the number of SAS blokes in the Libyan embassy. :ROFLMAO:

44 years ago this weekend......... ask the parents.

View attachment 19434

5,000 or so people stump up early doors and about the only thing they have left is ticket priority home or away. Thats it.
I’m one of them

44 years, where has that time gone!

One of my fellow LRTC members appealed .
Fans local to me rallied.
Another very kindly offered to give up both their match AND coach ticket .
This resulted in 3 tickets .
Wednesdays game will be the 57th game this season for all 3 of us.
Obviously hoping for the 58th.
We're still keeping our fingers crossed that a pair of tickets materialise but, also fairly resigned to watching at home. Still deliberating over the pre-paid hotel. Can't get a refund for the room but will do for the breakfast. Going to leave that decision to the last minute!

Back
Top Bottom