• Bolton

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
4 games undefeated under LM. The tide is slowly turning. Now we need some goals.
Bolton will definitely not be a push-over. We have to be at our super best.

Reckon the away win at Bolton was our best performance of the season. And that came on the back of one win in nine.

Still - performance doesn't matter at this point. Scruffy, undeserved 1-0 courtesy of a calamity own goal would be just fine.......

2-1 don't care how I just want to have that feeling @5pm on Saturday of a win

A lot of pressure on Bolton at the other end too with Derby and Wycombe on their heels. Drawing in the last minute to Cambridge was a huge blow for them and despite their massive cup win, they haven't really shown of late that they can mount a huge promotion challenge. We definitely stand a chance and also beat them 3-1 away but scoring will remain our biggest issue. A draw would be fine but we can't rely on a point here and there forever this season. One win below and it will change the complexion massively.

Jack FM have reduced adult price tickets in the South Stand for this game.

2 adults for £26.

Thanks for this. Just bought a pair for myself and my son. saved me £14 as we usually sit in the East Stand.

SSL looks like it will be just about a sell out
Presumably most of the tickets have been kept back for this promotion.

SSL looks like it will be just about a sell out
Presumably most of the tickets have been kept back for this promotion.
Looking on the Jack FM promotion there were 47 pairs of tickets remaining when I bought my pair.

There are about 200 more tickets showing as sold in the two end blocks of the SSL, blocks 1 and 8, and I suspect that's where the tickets are for. Looks like about half of them may have been taken up already, as there were 45 pairs left when I looked earlier.

Bloody odd that the club aren't pushing this deal, but maybe they'd rather sell tickets at full price as these are already "sold" to JackFM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom